65

I've never written from Zelena's point of view, so here's a first.

- Zelena's POV -

"Anyone else want a cup of tea while I'm up?" I called back to my sister and the Charmings, who were all lounging around in bed. It was late and the kids were asleep, but the hotel provided endless sachets of green tea, so I was making the most of it with late night drinks.

"Is there any chocolate left, Zelena?" Snow asked. She got up from her previous position, resting on her husband's shoulder, and hopped off the bed to come and join me. I was capable of making a couple of drinks, but Snow clearly couldn't stand the idea of me doing anything without assistance. To be fair, it would have been easier with magic.

"It's so hard to make hot chocolate big lumps of powder floating around the top." Snow chatted as we mixed our drinks. She was an easy person to be around, which I never would have thought before knowing her. Back when I was pretending to be her midwife I always thought she was sickly sweet and the most annoying woman to walk the face of the earth, but I was wrong. It turned out she was more kind and curious than annoying, although her constant grin could be a little frustrating when it was raining outside and nothing in the world was going right.

"Robin seems to be having a great time." Snow commented. We'd sat down on one of the sofas instead of going back to our beds and risking spillages.

"She really does." I nodded between sips of green tea, which was actually more of a deep yellow tea; false advertising if you ask me. "I haven't seen an awful lot of her but it's fine."

"You'll see a lot more of her when we're at the beach, Zelena. I promise." Snow assured me, lightly bumping my shoulder with her own. "She's a teenager, she's probably not thinking about it all too much. At least your daughter didn't come back fully grown."

"You're right. It's so strange thinking about how you're a Granny and you're quite a bit younger than me."

"Oh, don't call me a Granny." Snow laughed, scrunching her face up to show her disapproval. "I like to tell myself that 'grandmother' sounds better, because it sounds more like Fairy Godmother and Fairy Godmothers are all young and pretty, right?"

"Right." I laughed as Snow continued to babble. It was nice hearing a voice other than my own.

We finished our drinks, took turns in the bathroom brushing our teeth and removing our makeup, then got into bed. The four of us had a brief discussion. At one point I started cackling at the situation, my sister and I looking like a married old couple. It was sweet watching Snow and Charming, in a non-creepy way. They were a picturesque, cliche couple, but made me realistically think about future relationships for the first time I could remember.

"Goodnight everyone." Snow said to the three of us, who responded with something similar. Her and David then quietly together. There were about four metres between the beds, so we weren't all cooped up together.

An hour later I was still awake. I could hear soft snores from the opposite side of the room. I was pretty sure Regina was still reading on her kindle, which was something I often caught her doing on the sofa in the early hours of her morning. Sometimes she's end up falling asleep there and I'd find her the next day with her little grey gadget dropped beside her.

"Your legs are too long, Zelena." Regina hisses, making me realise how much I was fidgeting.

"I can't sleep." I complained, my voice also hushed.

"Are you okay?" My sister rolled over to gave me, resting her head in one hand.

"There's just something on my mind. It doesn't matter." I dismissed it. I didn't want to bore Regina at this hour.

"Please tell me, Zelena. I don't want you to think you can't tell me things. We're past feuding and now you're my sister that I love." Regina smiled sympathetically.

"It's about Robin," I began, Regina listening tentatively. "I don't think she's eating properly, Regina. She skips meals, she eats less than Roland when she does eat. She's skinny, but I don't know how big of an issue that is because I looked like a stick until I was in my twenties. I still manage to keep my figure after polishing off half of one of your apple pies."

"I've noticed it too. So has Emma, and from the looks of things, so have Henry and Phoebe." Regina nodded. "I'm concerned."

"What should I do?" I asked, sounding somewhat desperate.

"I think you should talk to her. Neither of us have much experience with teenage girls, but I don't know what other options we have. Robin trusts you. She might not want to talk, but it's worth a shot." Regina suggested.

"I'll try and bring it up soon, either in the next week or as soon as we get home." I agreed. "And I'm sorry for being such an awkward person to share a bed with."

"It's fine, you can't help that your legs are long. I don't have much history with bed sharing, so I'm probably just used to being selfish." Regina replied. I could pick up a glint of sadness in her voice; the same sadness I revelled in when I manipulated the love of her life and took him to New York. I felt a pang of guilt, but tried to brush it off.

"Goodnight sis." I smiled before trying to get back into a comfy position that didn't annoy Regina too much.