Suprise

When Kristen woke up there was void in the air. It almost too much for her to handle. The side of the bed where he usually slept was empty and his pillow was cold. Robert had been away filming his new movie Bel Ami for the last month and Kristen hated not having anything to film when he was away. Usually, his absence didn't bother her all that much but today for some reason all she wanted to do was cry. She had been unusually emotional lately as she had noticed. The slightest things tended to make her upset. They were going to start filming Breaking Dawn part one in a couple days and Robert was also coming back tomorrow. Kristen prayed that she didn't scream or cry upon seeing him given her emotional state lately.

Getting out of bed, Kristen's stomach was demanding breakfast even though her stomach was also queasy. Heading downstairs she started cooking omelets, it was 85 out in LA and She decided to leave the sliding door open to the let the warm breeze fill the house. She plugged her phone into the speaker system she had downstairs and blasted Jenny Lewis throughout the house before she started dancing around the kitchen to her heart's content. This was going to be a great day, she could feel it.

Filming got done earlier than it was originally supposed to and Robert wanted to surprise Kristen. When he pulled up to the house he saw that her car was in the driveway indicating that she was indeed home. He parked in the garage and headed up to the house, when he opened the door the sound of Kristen's favorite musician and Kristen's angelic voice filled the space setting his stuff by the door He quietly crept into the kitchen and saw Kristen in his favorite tank top, and white mesh shorts flipping omelettes with her back turned to him. When her playlist shuffled and turning page by sleeping at last started playing, He knew this was the right moment. He ran and scooped her up into his arms. Kristen squealed but didn't protest

"R-rob I thought you weren't supposed to be home until tomorrow evening?" Kristen manages to get out between bouts of laughter.

"Suprise!"

She slammed her lips into his as a burning passion fueled and erupted from within them. After a few minutes and an almost burning omelet later, Rob sat Kristen on her feet and pulled away as Kristen smiled and turned around, returning to her cooking.

"Well I'm sorry, I only made breakfast for me," Kristen said in a sarcastic tone

"It's ok baby, I can make my own." Rob wrapped his arms around her and made his way to her breasts. When he gently squeezed them she let out a yelp.

"Rob, not the breasts, please. I don't know why but they have been so sensitive the past few days. I think I might be starting my period or something." Kristen grumbled

"That's weird, anything else I should know about?" Rob asked her slightly concerned

"Well, just been extremely moody and have thrown up a few times and also a slight fever." She stated

Rob groaned. "You can't be sick now, we have to start filming in a couple days babe!"

"I know, I know but what can I say? My body has bad timing." She said as she went and shut the music off before dishing herself a plate of food.

Halfway through her meal rob noticed that Kristen suddenly stopped and looked forward. Like she was thinking. He watched her as she threw the fork down and bolted to the downstairs bathroom. Following her, he saw her with her head in the toilet throwing up all the food that she had just eaten. Going over he took all her hair into his hands and held it back all the while rubbing her back

"Are you ok Kris?" He hesitantly asked her.

"I-I don't know, to be honest." To Rob, She sounded so weak and broken like she could fall apart. Slowly she moved away from the bowl and tried to stand up but her body wasn't having it. Robert watched as Kristen started falling against the wall and would have hit her head if he hadn't caught her

"Kristen let's sit down love."

Rob lowered her down to the floor and could tell something wasn't right. He watched as Kristen struggled to keep her eyes open and was saying stuff that wasn't making sense.

"Rob I"...Kristen managed to croak out right before she passed out

"Kristen! Kristen! Oh, fuck" Rob screamed. He was scared and didn't know why she had just passed out. His first instinct was to call 911, but he knew that given their celebrity status. That really was not an option and besides that, he could get her there faster than an ambulance could. He carefully scooped her up bridal style off the floor and ran to the car. Kristen never even flinched and that worried Robert to the extreme. The ride to the hospital was nerve wrecking for Robert because Kristen never regained consciousness. Upon arriving at the emergency room Robert picked Kristen up, rushing into the ER with her, he started screaming to anyone that would listen.

He knew that people in the waiting room were probably watching him but he didn't care, they and the paparazzi could get any pictures they wanted. All he cared about was Kristen, making sure the love of his life was alright because, at this point, he wasn't sure. A nurse ran around the front desk yelling for a doctor as she took Kristen out of Roberts' arms.

"Trauma room 3!" A doctor yelled and wheeled a gurney out. The nurse laid Kristen on it and Robert clutched Kristen's tiny hand in his as they wheeled her back. When Robert tried to follow a nurse pushed him back and told him to wait in the waiting room, he was terrified. The whole situation was terrifying to him, turning around he started crying. There wasn't anything he could do at the moment but sit and wait as that's exactly what he ended up doing.