Were going to Rio!

Ok, please don't kill me for this chapter you guys!!!! I'm sorry in advance. if you kill me then I won't be able to finish this 😥(puppy dog eyes).

Waking up wasn't what Kristen and Robert wanted to be doing. But all too soon their alarm went off indicating that they needed to get up and get ready for their flight.

They only had an hour to get ready until the limo arrived and there still was so much to be done. Kristen got up and went into the bathroom after having grabbed her jumpsuit off the dresser. She was caught off guard by her stomach when she looked in the mirror, she had a cute little bump that wasn't there just days ago. It was more subtle than it had been. She smiled as she caressed her stomach with her hand, it was truly overwhelming the amount of love that she already felt for this little person inside of her. It truly was dominating. She would have never imagined that she could love someone so much other than Rob but she was proven wrong.

Pulling herself out of her daze, she changed into the suit and headed back out to the bedroom. She realized her carry on still needed to be packed. Grabbing a small backpack out of the closet she ran through in her mind, a mental list of things that she needed to put in there

. Chargers

. Snacks

. Her pills

. Neck pillow.

. laptop

. Water flavorings

She tried thinking of what else she would need given it was a long flight. When the hour was up Robert called Tom to let him know that they were leaving, so he could take care of the dogs. Rob went and grabbed the bags and just as Kristen was about to grab one of the suitcases

"Kristen, don't even think about it" Rob chastised her.

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Protective already?" She teased

"You bet!"

"Can I take anything?"

"Yep, the blanket"

Kristen giggled but complied. Knowing she would never win this argument.

--------------------------------------------

Arriving at the airport, Kristen refused to let go of Robert's hand. She hated crowds, they always intimidated her and it was hard to protect herself. She was even more terrified now that she had someone else to protect against the madness. If there was one thing that Kristen had learned throughout all her years of doing the Twilight franchise, it was that people had no concept of personal space and would do anything and everything to get to her or a picture of her. Even if it meant someone got hurt.

Kristen didn't even notice she had her hand protectively on her stomach until they were both inside the airport. She prayed that no one had seen that or taken pictures, she wasn't ready to reveal to the entire world yet but eventually, she knew she would have too.

-------------------------------------------

Kristen and Rob were now settled in first class. They had the whole row to themselves thanks to Bill and the cast was surrounding them.

It was now 9 am and they weren't going to land in Rio until after midnight. Kristen didn't like that fact but what could she do? She was thankful she wasn't further along in her pregnancy otherwise flying would be a bitch. Curling herself up in the chair she laid her head against Robert's shoulder. Rob laughed and stroked her cheek causing her to slowly fall asleep. He took the blanket that he had put in his bag and draped it over her.