Family time

Kristen was now 30 weeks pregnant and was growing every day. She found it fascinating how big she was getting. It was often joked that she was all baby and Kristen agreed. She still had her small frame with a huge belly that made getting around nearly impossible. At this stage of the pregnancy, she often had to have Roberts help with simple things and that frustrated her.

Waking up to a familiar hot breath against her face, she smiled. Waking up like this was always pleasurable. She enjoyed the mornings that they didn't have to rush, they could take their time and enjoy each other. They had a little bit of a break from filming and they were determined to enjoy every second of it. slowly she got out bed and waddled over to the bathroom because let's face it, just walking was nonexistent for her anymore.

Freshening up in the bathroom, she noticed the kicking of their baby. Kristen chuckled and placed her hand on her stomach while her other hand held the toothbrush in her mouth.

She rinsed and spit before returning her attention to their baby. "Ok, you are not a morning person, are you?" She chuckled. Today she was having lunch with her mother and then she and Robert were going baby shopping. Going into her closet, Kristen settled on a loose-fitting gray top and a pair is sweats. Her wardrobe wasn't fashionable lately but it was comfortable and that's what mattered to her. At first, she was upset that her leather jackets were not fitting her anymore but realized that it was actually a good thing. It meant that their baby was growing and Kristen was fine with that.

She went downstairs and grabbed some of the leftover pie out of the fridge before settling down on the couch. Bear came over and climbed onto the couch placing his head on Kristen's stomach. She noticed that he had been doing that a lot lately, she didn't know if he knew what was happening but knew she would most likely have a protective dog on her hands. She reached down and scratched his head before returning to her delicious pie. After she got done devouring the delicious desert, she slowly got off the couch and headed over to the sliding door.

"Bear, Bernie come on! Let's go out!" She yelled. She could hear Bernie run through the house from god knows where his nails scraping against the hardwood. Both dogs ran past Kristen into the wide open space.

She shut the door and went back over to the kitchen throwing the tin plate into the trash. She had an hour until she was leaving to pick up her mom. She was leaning over the sink when a pair of arms wrapped around her stomach.

"Good morning my girls" Rob's British accent whispered into her ear

"Morning"

"Have you had breakfast yet?"

"Yes, a slice of the pie and I'm about to grab something else but I am not sure what." Kristen mused

"Let me make you something, have a seat"

"You don't have too"

"Kristen, you have the hardest job and you are supposed to start taking it easy now."

"I know. I love you"

"I love you too." Rob went and grabbed some bacon out of the fridge, heating up for them both.

----------------------------------------------------

"I'm off," Kristen said as she kissed Rob goodbye

"Ok I love you"

"I love you too"

Driving was getting increasingly hard for Kristen and she knew it wouldn't be long until she couldn't anymore. Her mom was waiting outside on the porch for her when she arrived

"Kristen, why don't you let me drive," she said

"Alright," Kristen climbed out and got in the passenger's seat and they drove off to a corner diner in town.