Food poisoning

Kristen woke up feeling...off, she had not felt like this in a long time. Quickly getting out of bed she ran to the bathroom and slammed the door behind her. quickly realizing she probably shouldn't have done that when Eliana started crying

"Fuck!" Kristen muttered as she sat down on the toilet. She didn't mean to wake the newborn up. Kristen started throwing up on the floor in front of her, while other things were happening in the toilet.

Robert woke up to Eliana's cries and wondered why Kristen wasn't trying to comfort her, that was very unusual. He slowly got out of bed and went around to Kristen's side where Eliana was carefully picking her up

"Hey, what's the matter? It's alright love." Rob whispered as he ran his hand up and down the baby's back. "Where is your mum? Huh?"

He all the sudden could hear Kristen throwing up in the bathroom and sighed. He laid Eliana back down who was calm at this point and headed towards the bathroom.

"Kris, are you ok?" He asked as he knocked. When she didn't answer, he let himself in and the scene before him was heartbreaking. Kristen was violently throwing up on the floor while grasping her stomach.

Going over to her he squatted down next to her, stroking her back as she bursted into tears.

"Hey, it's alright Kris"

"It hurts,"

"You probably got food poisoning hun, listen, why don't we draw you a bath. I'll take care of Eliana today"

"There might be a bottle left in the fridge from last night but I will pump. I don't want to get her sick if this is not food poisoning and I don't want to throw up on her." Kristen said right before she threw up again, she had a massive headache and was cold all over. It was like the flu but worse.

Rob went and started the water. Eliana started crying and it pained Kristen. Their baby was crying and she wanted to hold her, comfort her but knew it was better that she didn't.

"I'll be right back," Rob said. He headed into the bedroom and picked Eliana up.

"Hey, you're ok." He cooed to Eliana as he headed back into the bathroom with her against his chest.

"Hey, lovebug" Kristen whispered when she saw her daughter. "I'm sorry I woke you."

Rob gave her a perplexed look

"That's why she was crying when you woke up" Kristen explained. "I may have without thinking, slammed the door when I came in here"

"Oh, it's ok Kris you didn't mean to. I'll be back to help you in."

He went and laid Eliana back down before going back into the bathroom.

"Ok, I'm going to help you." Kristen put her arm around Robert as he slowly helped her into the bath.

"How does that feel?"

"Good, can you stay with me? I feel weak."

"Give me a couple minutes and then yes. I'm going to grab Eliana and feed her while you are in here".

"Alright," Kristen rasped.

Returning a few minutes later, Robert sat carefully on the side of the tub cradling Eliana in one arm while he fed her.

Kristen smiled at the sight, watching Rob feed their daughter. Well, attempt to anyway. Eliana wasn't sure about the bottle and it took Robert a few minutes to get her to take it.

"She likes it straight from the source" Kristen giggled lightly.

"Yeah, hopefully, you will be able soon."