First Day of Preschool

Hey, guys! I know you're probably wondering where I am going with this story ;) but do not worry I have big plans for this story and it will make more sense as it goes on. thank you and enjoy :)

---------------------------------

3 years later 

Today was Eliana's first day of preschool, Rob was away filming and Kristen was in the kitchen teary eyed while cooking pancakes. Today was the day she dreaded, she knew she was going to be emotional. Her little girl was growing up way too quickly. She wasn't ready and neither was Robert.

She headed up to Eliana's room to find her baby girl asleep. Curled up under the covers.

"Eliana sweetheart" Kristen whispered as she set on the bed

"Mommy?...." Eliana whispered as she opened her eyes

"Yeah, baby, it's me."

"I got school today?"

"Yeah, Elaina. Breakfast is downstairs. Why don't you head down there? Momma has to feed Alora and then we will join you"

"Momma, I will miss you and tissy...."

"It's only for a couple hours baby.....you will have fun," Kristen said trying to not show in her voice how much this was hurting her.

Kristen was currently 6 weeks post partum from having their second daughter, Alora. They had been trying for another one since Eliana was 2 and finally, she got pregnant with Alora. Kristen watched as Eliana ran past her and down the stairs before making her way back to the master bedroom. Heading over the bassinet that was on her side she saw Alora awake, looking around with curious eyes.

"Good morning baby" Kristen whispered as she picked Alora up. She took the baby downstairs with her, settling on the couch. The baby fed while Kristen watched Eliana at the table from the couch.

She finished feeding Alora and got her settled in the rock n play before making her way up to Eliana's room and picking out an outfit for her to wear. she headed back downstairs and Eliana was now talking to Alora.

"Ok, Eliana lets get you dressed." they went into the bathroom and Eliana got dressed while Kristen worked on her hair. she was glad that her body guards agreed to be by Eliana's classroom. Kristen was nervous about sending her daughter to school, even if it was a private school but she was in no position to home school.

"ok, are you ready?" she asked Eliana

Eliana looked at her, her eyes full of panic. making Kristen crouch down to her level.

"It's only for a few hours and then I will be right there to get you alright?"

"You and tissy?" Eliana questioned

Kristen giggled. "yes, me and sissy. now, come on or we will be late."

------------------------------------------------