Baby Time

Hey guys, so I decided to sort of rewrite this! sorry, the last version was sort of cringe-worthy so I decided to change and add some stuff :)

-----------------------------------

38 Weeks, 2:24 am, June 6th

Kristen woke up to tightening and shooting pain in her lower abdomen that wrapped around to her back. slowly sitting up, her hand flew to her stomach as the pain intensified, trying to catch her breath. Slowly she got herself out of bed, a rush of water released from within her and ran down her legs. She started panicking in true Kristen form not sure what to do, realizing this was it. Thier little girl was making her appearance today.

"Rob, wake up please" Kristen pleaded as she shook him awake, slowly he opened his eyes adjusting the darkness.

"Kris, are you ok?" He groggily asked

"No" Kristen whimpered. "My water broke"

"You're kidding me!"

"No, I'm not joking. She's coming and I'm fucking scared."

Rob quickly sat up and took her into his arms. "Hey, it's going to be alright. Let's get you to set alright?"

"Yeah," Rob got dressed and kept his arm around Kristen as they went to the car. He got on the phone calling Bill as he went around to his side, Bill said that he would take the liberty of calling everyone else and for him to just focus on Kristen right now. The ride to the set felt so long, Kristen had 3 contractions on the way there and listening to her groan and whimper broke his heart.

Arriving to set, he was surprised to see that a lot of the cast had already arrived. He went around and helped Kristen out letting her shift all her weight onto him. The midwife met them at the door

"How are you feeling?" She asked Kristen

Kristen glared at her. "I'm in labor how do you think I feel?" She was in no mood for questions

Rob gave an apologetic look to the midwife

"Don't worry," she said. "I'm used to it."

Rob helped Kristen onto the bed, watching as she tried to get comfortable. "Ok, Kristen, let's check and see how dilated you are alright?"

Kristen nodded and rolled onto her back, she squeezed Robert's hand in hers when she felt the pressure.

"Alright, you are 5cm right now. Still, long ways to go" she smiled

Kristen groaned, Rob sat by her holding her hand, whispering sweet words to her once in a while. As the contractions got further together and the pain worse, Kristen got more clingy to him.

----------------------------------------------

Kristen was laying in the bed, curled up into a ball as everyone around her got prepared. She had her eyes closed as she gripped the bed sheet in her hand, letting out moans and cries of pain and frustration. Rob had already gotten his makeup done and was again sitting by Kristen, doing all he could to comfort her, it was heart-wrenching seeing her in so much pain.

"This hurts" she cried

"I know hun, it will be over soon," Rob said, trying to soothe her. knowing that would never be able to happen until this baby was out of her "Kris, sit up hun"

Slowly she sat up and Robert slid behind her, letting her lean back against him.

"Soon, she will be in your arms sweetheart. You just need to get through this hard part." Rob whispered in her ear