Packing

Running to the bathroom throwing up anything and everything was how Kristen started her day. She had not gotten sick since the hospital and thought maybe luck was on her side and she was over that stage already. But who was she kidding? Luck was never on her side.

It was a beautiful day in Los Angeles and after her shower, Kristen decided to play with the dogs until she had to start packing. Grabbing a tennis ball out of the bin of toys she headed outside to the backyard with Bernie and Bear and watched as they ran around from her throwing the ball as hard as she could. After a few minutes, she stopped and looked around the backyard. It wasn't impossible for her to envision their child out here on hot summer days running through the sprinklers or if it was like Kristen, just curled up with a good book.

Kristen thought back to what Bill had said yesterday And she couldn't help but worry. So many things could go wrong with having the birth there, yes she trusted Bill and the cast but that didn't stop her from worrying. She would never forgive herself if something happened to her baby and the reason being because she didn't have it in a hospital. Sighing Kristen went over to one of the lounge chairs that was located by the sliding glass door and laid back.

Hearing the sliding glass open a few moments later, she looked over to see Rob come out and join her, he laid back on the chair that was next to her as they both watched the dogs run freely in the yard.

"How long will we be in Brazil?" Kristen asked Rob

"2 months"

"Am I going to have prenatal care while we are there?" Kristen asked Rob concerned

"Yes, I will figure something out. We will also go and get your vitamins today's and I am also packing the number to your doctor just in case."

"Your way ahead of me. Hey, can you call Tom and see if he could watch the kids while we are gone?"

"Well at least 2 out of 3" Robert laughed.

"Yep and the one without fur and four legs are coming with us" Kristen laughed. "Even though we don't have a choice."

Rob laughed at that. It was nice to joke about the situation. Especially since they had some serious talking to do and preplanning in the coming months.

"I'm going to go call Tom," rob said as he got up and went into the house.

Kristen followed him and headed upstairs, grabbing her bags out of the closet. She went into the bathroom and reached under the sink where she kept a bag full of travel essentials. Going through it. she took the tampons, condoms, and ibreprophen out, sticking them into the overhead cabinet because she would not need them. She placed the bag into her suitcase and went into her closet picking out a comfy track suit to wear on the 14 hour flight, she then went and packed up some outfits but knew she would have to buy clothes down there too when her bump would become clearly visible, which she didn't mind as long as she could still wear her leather jackets.

Heading back downstairs she found Robert sitting on the couch with a bag of chips, munching away. Kristen shook her head and sighed as she headed over and joined him. Wasn't she the one that was supposed to be snacking? She was eating for two now after all.

"It's a beautiful day," Kristen started "can we take the dogs for a walk?." She wanted to enjoy her last day in LA and with the dogs because it was going to be a long time before she saw them again.

"Sure why not?" Rob got up and got the dogs ready as Kristen went and grabbed her phone, sliding it into her pocket. They took off out of the confines of their property walking hand in hand with each of them having a dog. Kristen knew now was the time to lay all her fears out onto the table, stuff that bothered her.

"Rob, can I confess something to you?" Kristen hesitatingly asked

"Of course Kristen, you can talk to me about anything and you know that."

"I'm scared to travel, I know I have done it so many times before but with the baby now. I'm afraid of getting homesick and with my hormones being so out of control. I just...im scared"

Rob stopped and turned, taking Kristen's face into his hands. He knew this was just the beginning of her fears and more were bound to come out. It was just a matter of time at this point.

"Kris, stop worrying love alright? You know I won't leave your side. Yes, it will be hard for you but we are in this together. We will find you a doctor while we are down there and you two will be taken care of. I will not let anything happen to either one of you."

Kristen didn't know what to say, she wondered if she should bring up the other pressing issue that had her in an almost panic. Bill's words. She figured this pregnancy would be the death of her if she didn't learn to control her stress and calm down.

Heading back to the house, Rob took Kristen down by the lake that was by their house. He released the dogs off their leashes and let them run into the water, Kristen started laughing watching the dogs. Rob loved the sound of her laughs and decided that he would have some fun with her. He took Kristen's phone out of her pocket and sat it on the table. Kristen was confused as to why he had done that but she soon had an answer when Robert scooped her up and ran into the water with her.

"Holy shit this is fucking freezing" Kristen screamed when she hit the water. She squealed and playfully hit him. Wrapping her arms around his neck she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I love you" Rob told her

"I love you too" Kristen smiled

"Let's go home," get dried off.

I agree. They got out of the water, both soaking wet and collected the dogs before heading back to their love nest. Upon entering the house Kristen headed upstairs and changed into a nightgown. As she was laying some more clothes onto the bed she was tackled from behind, Rob pounced on top of her careful not to be too rough before planting his lips against hers, making an entrance into her mouth. Slowly he worked her clothes off so she was just in her bra and thong, slowly removing her thongs he hesitated for a moment. Kristen saw this and offered him some reassurance

"You won't hurt us" she smiled

"Are you sure?" He breathed

"Yes,"

"If you're sure." He got up off the bed and removed his clothes before climbing back on top of her. Making entrance inside of her she cried out. It felt way too good to her and she had not realized just how bad she had craved this. Her body was a frenzy as they both reached the climax. They were both panting as he thrusted more, making clear the domination.

----------------------------------------------

Falling back onto the bed they were both panting. They had not had sex since the night that they apparently conceived peanut.

"That was fucking amazing" Kristen exclaimed running her hand through her hair.

"Very much so," Rob said.

"We better get dressed and go get some things for our trip,"Kristen said as she climbed off the bed

"Yes, we should."