Condoms and birth control

Last night had gone well, Kristen was ecstatic to be back in mommy mode with Eliana, she was happy to get up with her each time she needed to eat. Of course, because of her instincts, she woke up anytime Eliana cried and would watch as Rob would change her per his request.

Because of being labeled a high fall risk she was not allowed out of bed without help. so Rob had sat the bassinet up right next to Kristen's bed for easy access to their baby for her and so Eliana could see her momma.

It was now 6:30 in the morning and Kristen was sitting in bed nursing, Eliana. She stared into her daughter's blue eyes smiling as Eliana stared back at her, hitting her chest with her tiny fist. Rob was still asleep so Kristen took the opportunity for bonding time with her little girl. Eliana was officially two weeks old as of today and Kristen found it crazy how fast time was going. It seemed like just yesterday she was on set delivering her daughter and here she was watching her grow before her very eyes.

"Mommy loves you so much" she whispered to Eliana as she kissed her forehead. Her eyes filled with tears. Happy tears as she brushed her fingers through Eliana's hair.

Her phone went off on the table beside her, interrupting the moment. quickly she grabbed it before it could wake Robert up and answered it. It was Ruth, calling to check on her after Rob had apparently called her. She also alerted Kristen to new pictures that were released of Robert entering the hospital with Eliana. She immediately asked if Eliana was visible in the pictures and Ruth assured her that she was not. That was a huge relief to Kristen, she was not ready to release her daughter to the world. Nor would she ever be. She never wanted her child in the spotlight, especially so young. She knew what it was like.

She remembered back when Twilight took off, it hurt her in ways that were difficult for her herself to understand. The physical, psychological and physiological effects she had gotten from that she never wanted her child to endure. Even though she knew Eliana wouldn't be doing movies at a young age, at least not if she could help it. Just being actors daughter came with its own baggage

Kristen sighed and put her phone back on the table before returning her attention to her baby who was staring at her. Eliana finished up and after Kristen burped her, she laid the baby on her chest and watched Robert sleep. She wasn't going to tell him about the pictures. There really was no reason too in her eyes.

It was two hours later when Rob woke up, Kristen smiled watching him wipe the sleep from his eyes. He got up and came over, taking a seat in the chair next to Kristen's bed

"How did you sleep?" Kristen asked him.

"I should be asking you that" he chuckled "but if you want to know I slept alright"

"Me too, Better than I have been in here."

"Do you want me to run and get us breakfast?"

"It's up to you, what's even around here?"

"So far I have seen a Starbucks, Subway, long John silvers and a PDQ gas station"

"Um...."Kristen pondered. "Where are you going?"

"I was thinking Subway"

"Sounds great. Just get me whatever you are getting."

"Alright, sweetheart." He said as he kissed her cheek and placed one on Eliana's. "Love you both"

"We love you too."

After he left, a nurse came in and changed Kristen's bags of fluids and treatment out and gave her, her vitamins to take. The night nurses knew they could come in once during the night as long as they were quiet and quick. Kristen didn't need them waking Eliana up, that was the last thing her and Rob needed was their baby not getting any sleep.