Elle Magazine

Getting up early, Kristen was in the bedroom packing their luggage and the diaper bag that she would need. she also had a photo shoot this morning with Elle magazine and was nervous but also very excited. she was sure she would be the envy of every mother in America since she was back to her pre-pregnancy weight and back to loving her body.

She arrived at her mother's house, thankful that Jules had agreed to watch Eliana for her while she was doing the photo shoot. heading up to the door with her baby girl settled against her chest, she knocked.

"Hey, Kristen," her mother greeted as she opened the door.

"Hey mom, thank you so much for watching her." this was the first time Kristen was leaving her baby girl without either one of her parents for more than a couple hours and she was nervous but thankful for her mother.

"No problem, come here sweetie" Jules gushed as she took Eliana from Kristen.

"Ok, here is the diaper bag. Call me if you have any issues with her." she leaned down to her daughters level, smoothing the baby's hair back. "I love you, baby, be good for grandma alright? momma will be back as soon as I can and then we will go see daddy!"

"So you guys are going?"

"Yeah, he needs me. anyway I am going to be late, I love you guys"

"Bye, Kristen!"

Kristen got back in her car and headed to the studio. she felt surprisingly relaxed during the photo shoot. her long hair was wet as she posed for the photographers, not being afraid to show off her body. they tried different poses and both she and the photographers looked over the photos together, deciding what ones they wanted to use.

Finishing up with the photographer, Jaya came over to collect Kristen taking her over to a little interview spot.

Article: Kristen Stewart, Life after baby. Actress tells all

The 22-year-old actress sat down with Jaya Saxena here at Elle Magazine to discuss Breaking Dawn part 2 and motherhood. she seems very relaxed, having just done a photoshoot for us. when asked what her favorite part of filming has been, her response surprised us

"Having our daughter there, she makes work days less stressful," she said smiling. no one could dare miss the twinkle in her eyes. I went onto asking her what her secret was to get back in shape after the birth of her daughter

"Nothing really, I have just been eating healthy. I really did not have that much to lose." she laughs. "I was pretty much all baby"

Watching as she goes into her handbag, she pulls something out and stares at it for a brief moment. a small smile appearing on her lips as she hands to me, what looks like a picture of a baby with a striking resemblance to her.