Hormones are fun!....Not

Disclaimer: I do not own the quotes. they belong to Stephenie. please enjoy!! :)

----------------------

2:27 am, Kristen was tossing and turning. She had been awake for a while now because she couldn't find a comfortable position with the baby kicking her ribs making it impossible for her to sleep.

Frustrated, she groaned. "Please go to sleep sweetheart. Mommy has to be on set today and I promise you can kick all you want then." she pleaded.

"Are you ok Kris?" Rob asked her having been woke up by Kristen's tossing and turning

"Not really," she confessed. "I am so uncomfortable and she's kicking up a storm in my ribs."

"Want me to try?"

Go right ahead. Rob started rubbing circles onto Kristen's stomach slowly and gently and placed his head on her stomach. He started softly singing "never think" and within minutes both mom and baby were fast asleep, with Kristen wrapped around him.

----------------------------------------------

11 am and Kristen and Robert were back on set. They were doing the hospital scene with Peter. The both of them were nervous for when Robert's character had to yell at Kristen's. even though she knew it was just a scene, her hormones might think otherwise.

----------------

"BECAUSE YOU'VE GIVEN ME No CHOICE! Bella, were supposed to be partners remember? But you decided this on your own. You decided to leave me"

"Don't s-see it that way" Kristen stuttered

"Well, I have no other way to see it. Because it is me who will lose you and I don't choose that. I don't choose that" Robert's character Edward yelled right before he stormed out

"CUT!" Bill called

The baby was kicking Kristen frantically. She reached down and placed her hand on her stomach. "It's alright love, daddy didn't mean it." Kristen cooed. She had not really given it a thought that Robert raising his voice might scare their daughter.

When Robert came back in, Kristen sighed "I think daddy scared her"

Rob came over and placed a hand on each side of her stomach. "Wow she really is kicking up a storm"

"Yeah,"

"Hey, daddy didn't mean it, love. It's alright." Rob whispered. Kristen sighed as she felt the baby's movement calm down a bit.

"I think you raising your voice scared her, she's not used to that."

"Yeah, I didn't think of that."

"I feel bad for this baby, she will already be an actress before she even takes her first breath." Kristen sighed

"So, you are going through with it?"

"I was going to talk to you about it. The way I see it, we could have her and then come back and do the fake birth scene or we could just do it here and get it all done at once, then we can just enjoy our daughter for a while before we have to come back for part two."

"Good thinking, but you know we will probably bring her with. Think we might get into trouble if we didn't" Rob laughed

"True. We would have plenty of help with her on set"

After that scene was finished, they were going to start filming the thirst scene. Kristen was laying on the couch with a fake Iv in her hand. She didn't want to get too comfortable, in fear of falling asleep. The blood that Kristen's character had to drink was actually some sort of soda. It tasted heavenly to Kristen and when the scene was done, she gulped the rest of it down. Kristen stayed on the couch while everyone else went and got cleaned up. She was too exhausted to move or even think.

"Kristen hun, do you want---- " he stopped mid-sentence when he came back and saw Kristen fast asleep on the couch. He chuckled and grabbed a blanket that was on the chair, it was actually a prop but Robert didn't care. He took it and spread it over Kristen before lightly kissing her cheek. Standing back up, he went back to the rest of the cast

"If any of you guys go back in there, please be quiet. Kristen is asleep and she needs it."

"Aww, poor girl, She was afraid of falling asleep," Nikki said

"Rob-" Bill called, coming back into the room. "I wanna film Edward hearing the baby scene today if it's alright with the both of you."

"Can we wait a few hours?"

"Everything ok?" Bill asked concerned

"Kristen ended up falling asleep, she didn't sleep very well last night. So I want to let her sleep a little bit."

"I agree I remember when my wife was pregnant. As the months went on, sleep got harder for her and after she is here, you won't be sleeping at all"

"I know, I'm going to try and take some night shifts for what Kristen doesn't have to do. She is planning on breastfeeding,"

"Good, let me know when she wakes up. There is no hurry."

"Thank you, Bill."

For the next few hours, everyone went their separate ways. Except for Robert that is. He stayed sitting in the chair next to Kristen, watching her sleep.

Kristen began to stir from her position on the couch a couple more hours later. Rob got up and crouched down beside her, just as her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey sweetie," Rob said while stroking Kristen's hair.

She groaned. "Oh my god, I fell asleep didn't I?"

Robert couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, sweetheart, you did."

"Did I miss anything?"

"No, we were all letting you sleep. You needed it, Kris. You slept about 5 hours."

"REALLY????" Kristen screamed. She didn't like the fact that she had fallen asleep. She felt like she held everyone up. She started crying, she really didn't know why she was crying but she couldn't stop.

"Hey," Rob whispered as he got up and sat next to her. Pulling her into him as she cried. "It's ok Kris, no one is mad if that's what you think."

"I-i don't know why I am crying. I can't wait until these hormones are done. They suck."

Rob grimaced, not about to tell her that she would be even more hormonal even after she had the baby. "I know sweetie, it's going to be alright. I promise."

"Thank you....I don't know how you can stand to be around me."

"Don't ever ask that Kristen, I love you so much and I know these are the hormones. Come on, Bill wants us to shoot another scene."

"Alright." Rob helped Kristen up and they made their way back to the other room where Bill was.

" Rob helped Kristen up and they made their way back to the other room where Bill was