Meeting

Getting up early Kristen went to the kitchen. Because of her pregnancy, she could not drink coffee so she settled on a glass of milk. Deep down, she was nervous about today, Rob and her were going to talk to Bill their director and basically announce her pregnancy to everyone. Personally, Kristen would have liked to have waited until she was past the miscarriage period, but in order to keep the baby and herself safe, she had no choice but to tell them now.

It was only 4 in the morning and Kristen still had two hours before she had to get ready. She laid down on the couch, her mind immediately going to her baby. She placed her hand on her stomach and quietly started talking to it

I love you already she whispered. This is all scary to me but I promise you, I will never let anybody hurt you and I will try and be careful to Kristen giggled. She was amazed at how attached she had gotten to her baby already! She wasn't even two days into it and already she would die for her child. Do whatever it will take to protect it.

Rob had gotten out of bed to go look for Kristen, the sound of her laughing from the living room drew him there. He stood just at the bottom of the stairs wondering who on earth she could be talking to at 4 in the morning. The next thing Kristen said clarified who she was talking to for Rob,

"Mommy and daddy both love you, you came at a difficult time but we will make this work, I promise you. Nothing will ever be more important than you"

Rob stood there in awe of the sight before him, his eyes watered listening to Kristen talk to their child. He knew that there were things that she wasn't telling him, he knew that she was scared of being pregnant and also the celebrity aspect of it all and to be honest, that part scared the crap out of him too. There were so many unknowns and uncertainties, but the one thing he was certain of was that he would protect the two most important people in his life.

When Kristen all the sudden stopped talking, Robert quietly snuck over and peered over the back of the couch to find that his girl had fallen asleep with her hand splayed over her belly. He went and grabbed the blanket that was on the chair And draped it over her before kissing her cheek lightly. He sat on the end of the couch and curled up placing his head on her legs.

Waking up a couple hours later, Kristen was confused as to why she could not move her legs. She raised her head up a little and saw Robert curled up on her legs. She wondered when he had joined her, the last thing she remembered was talking to her miracle and then she fell asleep. She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair, how did she get so lucky? She would admit that this baby was quite a shock to her but it now made sense as to why she had been feeling so horrible lately. Looking at the clock, she saw it was almost 6:30 and her and Robert were supposed to be up by 6.

"Rob honey, wake up we are going to be late" Kristen said as she gently shook him. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"When did you join me?" She asked him curiously.

"I may have heard some of your conversation with our baby and joined you on the couch after you had fallen asleep."

Kristen groaned. "Did you hear all that?"

"Kristen, it was beautiful and adorable. Never feel embarrassed about your love for our baby. You can talk to it whenever you want."

"And so can you, now get your ass up we are going to be late." Kristen chuckled as she hit him playfully with a pillow.

She went up to their room, grabbing her purse from the nightstand taking it with her back downstairs to the kitchen. Rob was making breakfast for them both as Kristen went into the cabinet and grabbed her nausea pills, hoping that she wouldn't need them today. Placing them into her purse she decided to go over everything in there and also clean it out