Months

Hey guys, so I'm not dead LOL! it just been super busy and I recently got a new job that has been taking over my life. I've been fighting with the government, trying to make money for bus tokens and just getting used to adulthood. it has been almost 2 months since I left my foster home and I'm doing pretty good. I'm not going to promise you guys an update schedule because I really don't have one to offer....they will be random but I do have the next 3 chapters written :) thank you all for your patience!! love you all 

-Kate 

--------------------------------------------

As the months went by, Eliana got bigger. She hated how her body looked at 7 months pregnant but she loved her baby more than anything. She had found out she was having a boy a couple months ago.

She was currently sitting in the nursery, rubbing her stomach while listening to her playlist. she smiled when she saw her little sister come in.

"Hey Alora" she greeted

"Hi, Eliana, what are you doing in here? the baby isn't here yet."

Eliana laughed. "trust me, I know that" she winked. "I just love being in here"

"I can't wait until he is here."

"Me either Alora, come here." Alora carefully sat on her lap. "What do you say, you and I go and have a girls day?"

"That would be great." Alora smiled, there really were not very many times where the two girls just hung out. They were normally off doing their own things

An hour later Eliana and Alora left for downtown Los Angeles which left Kristen and Robert alone. A very rare accuracy.

"Well, the kids are gone," Kristen started. "What should we do?"

"Hmm," Rob mused. "I have a few ideas." He picked her up and took her into the bedroom, even after all these years they still couldn't resist each other. It was like nothing had changed. Eliana had joked that Kristen would be pregnant next, she was actually shocked Alora was her only sibling.

As Rob and Kristen jumped each other like rabbits in the bedroom, Eliana and Alora went down to the shopping district and looked into store windows. When Eliana started feeling nervous being in a crowd of people, not knowing if they were going to hurt her or not. The girls went down to the beach.

Eliana sat back in one of the chairs watching Eliana play in the sand by the water. She gently stroked her baby bump, listening to the waves roll of the rocks. This had always been her favorite place to go and she hoped that she would be able to share it with her son someday.

She decided to go sit in the water to cool off, she sat down in the cool water next to Eliana. Taking a handful of sand into her hand.

Alora saw her sister relaxing in the water and decided to have some fun. She went up behind her and splashed her with water, completely soaking her.

"You fucker" Eliana screamed while laughing. "If I didn't weigh a ton, I would totally get up and get you."

"Yeah, but you can't move" Alora giggled and then stuck her tongue out.

"Yeah, but in a couple months, I'll be back to kicking your ass."

"Oh please, be real Eliana. You won't have time to kick my ass."

Eliana laughed knowing her sister was right. Her life would revolve around her son and she couldn't wait.

She went back to watching the ocean, taking in the breeze and the salty smell. It gave her time to think, she reflected on these past months. She would not have been able to get through them without her parents being so supportive, more than she ever thought they would be. She knew it must be hard for them to have a daughter knocked up at 16. It also couldn't be easy dealing with a very hormonal teen who's mood seemed to change every hour.

Her dad had reassured her that he was used to hormonal pregnant women. Having dealt with her mother. Eliana was surprised at just how hormonal she was, she tried to control it but it never worked.

Eliana was grateful that she could ask her parent's anything. Pregnancy or parenting advice. She was scared but felt prepared. She couldn't tell you all the times her and her mother was would sit up late at night while Eliana spilled all her fears to her. She didn't want to fail her son, she wanted to be what he would need. She already loved him.

As dinner rolled around Eliana and Alora headed home. Eliana went and got changed into a nightgown before heading over to the nursery with a blanket. She laid back in the chair placing the blanket over her as she watched the projected stars dance on the walls.

"Eliana" Kristen voice traveled into the room.

"Hey, mom." Kristen came in and took a seat on the ottoman.

"How are you feeling?"

"Anxious, scared but ready."

"That's normal."

"I can't thank you guys enough, you and dad have been so supportive. I never really expected it to be honest." Eliana whispered

"We love you, Eliana. We are not just going to abandon you because you made an unwise decision."

"Thank you for not saying mistake"

"A baby is never a mistake Eliana, no matter what. Yes, very bad timing but he's welcomed and besides. I know you will be an amazing mother."

Eliana lightly laughed. "Yeah, we will see."

"I know you will be, you already are. Honey most teens would still be out partying or not wanting advice or even not want anything to do with their baby's."

"That's not even possible to me. He is a part of me and he needs me."

"That he does sweetheart. You know another reason why I know you will be a great mom?"

"Why?" Eliana mused

"Because your scared and you're not afraid to admit it."

"Yeah," Eliana mused. "Well, I think I'm going to head to bed. I'm exhausted"

"Ok, sleep well hun. Oh, and thank you for taking your sister out."

"No problem mom, we don't spend much time together and once he is here we won't have time."

"True, well goodnight hun"

"Night mom." Eliana headed to her room and pulled her hair out the ponytail before getting washed up. Climbing into bed she looked at the ultrasound picture on her nightstand a smile appearing on her lips.

Meanwhile, Kristen was sitting on the couch with alora and rob watching a movie. Rob carried alora to her room when she had fallen asleep and returned to the couch taking Kristen into his arms.