Why Eliana?

I got requested by RobSten139 to post what i think Alora would look like so i posted a picture above! I envision both the girls would have mixture of both thier parents in them. (Also for those who dont know, kristens natrual hair color is strawberry blonde) Also i wanna make a little disclaimer. The events that i describe in this chapter are purely fictional. Dont know if this has happened to Kristen in real life and i hope not. But for the sake of this story..go along with it 😂 thank you for putting up with my phyco mind!

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Family of Eliana Pattinson?" the doctor called out as he came out.

"Yes," Rob said as he stopped pacing, Kristen got up and clutched onto Roberts' arms. Prepared for the absolute worst.

"She's stable, for now. We have managed to pump her stomach and have given her a slight sedative."

"But she's alive?" Kristen slowly said

"Yes, let's go to my office. I have a few questions." the doctor's voice was hard.

"Alright," they all followed the doctor to his office. The hallways intimidating, they didn't want to be there.

"Now," the doctor started. "This was very obviously a suicide attempt. Now, would there be any reason that she would try to commit suicide? I have not looked in her file but I have to ask. Has there been any abuse going on at home?"

Kristen was speechless, was he really insinuating what she thought he was? That they would abuse Eliana. She laughed incredulously

"Our daughter was involved in a car accident last week," Rob started. "Her son died and we just had his funeral today."

"Sorry to hear, have you thought about getting her help?"

"We have sort of had small talk about it, nothing concrete."

"Given the circumstances, she is dealing with a terrible loss and repercussions from the accident. She may need more extensive help."

"What do you mean?" Kristen asked

"We have a state of the art psychiatric inpatient rehabilitation unit here, with her dealing with a loss and repercussions of the accident. She will need to be monitored more closely. There are some things that even you as her mother can't help with." the doctor stated.

"Is this really the best thing?" Kristen asked.

"Kristen its what's best" Rob cut in.

"I guess if it really is the best. Can we see her?"

"Yes, I will take you to her. She has been restrained to the bed for her own protection."

"Alright then..."

When they entered the room, the sight was heartbreaking. Eliana was laying there, restrained like they had been told. Kristen took one of Eliana's hands into hers as Robert took the other. There had very few times she had ever seen him cry and right now he was lightly sobbing, making tears spring to her eyes.

"Mom? Dad?" A tiny voice said and both Kristen and Rob's head snapped down to Eliana.

"We are here honey," Kristen soothed

A hint of confusion and anger crossed Eliana's features. "Why am I here?"

"You tried overdosing hun"

"I know, why am I alive? Why didn't you let me die?"

"Eliana, you don't mean that."

"Yes, I do, why couldn't I die? This is just going to hurt me more."