Please dont go....

1 week old.

It's had been a week since Eliana came into Kristen and Robert's life and they couldn't be happier. Kristen was in charge of feedings and Robert volunteered diaper duty and Kristen was not about to argue with that. Kristen was slowly getting back to her old self, she still had some difficulty moving around but it was getting easier as days went by.

They were getting into a pretty good routine with Eliana, well somewhat. Rob would take Eliana with him in the morning to make breakfast and by the time that was done she would be due for another feed. Kristen would feed the baby while she herself ate and then Robert would take Eliana while Kristen went and showered.

On this particular morning, Robert woke up to his phone going off on the nightstand beside him. He had apparently forgotten to put it on vibrate last night.

"Rob, shut it up please" Kristen groaned

"Sorry," Rob said as he reached over and grabbed his phone. Kristen could hear Eliana start to fuss from the bassinet and mentally cursed. Turning over she laid her hand on the Baby's chest

"It's alright sweetheart, go back to sleep." She gently stroked Eliana's hair, listening to Robert get frustrated with whoever he was talking to on the phone. She turned back over to look at him when she heard him start Semi-yelling. She sighed and picked Eliana up laying her against her chest, knowing Rob would end up scaring her. Rob's conversation came to an end and he threw his phone onto his lap before laying his head back, closing his eyes and taking a deep breathe

"Here, I think you need her more than I do" Kristen giggled as she laid Eliana on Rob's chest. Rob slightly giggled and placed his hand on her back and sighed.

"Who was that?" Kristen asked

"My agent, She wants me to come in and do a photoshoot and then attend a convention."

"That's great hun," after a long silence she asked, "what are you not telling me?"

"It's an overnight thing"

"That's why you were pissed."

"Yeah, I don't want to leave you guys overnight. Eliana is only a week old and you both need me."

"That's true, but I don't really think you have a choice, Eliana and I will be fine, You can't just say no."

"I really do not want to leave you guys....."

"I know, I don't want you to leave. But you have to do what you have to do. When do you leave?"

"In an hour"

"Wow, glad they gave you some notice"

"No shit," he sighed. "Will you guys be alright tonight?"

"We will be fine, I can see if my mom can come and stay with us if you are really that worried."

"You don't have to"

"Actually, she hasn't met Eliana so it will be good. I'll call her, you spend time with your daughter."

"Sounds good."

Kristen got out of bed and headed into the hallway to call her mother. She didn't really want Robert to leave but at the end of the day, he had a job to do and knew if she didn't push him. He would jeopardize his career for his family and she didn't want that. She didn't know when she would go back to work after they film the second installment of Breaking Dawn, so she wanted him to at least have a career left. She was thankful that her mother agreed to come stay the night, at least it would put Robert's mind at rest and also give Kristen some time with her mother.