How I met your mother

Hey, guys! I'm sorry it's been 4 days since I have updated. my body is still catching up on sleep that I missed from when I was sick and I mainly go right to sleep after school. but I am back now! there is another thing that I wanted to warn you guys about. so this next week there might not be an update, there might or might not be. I have exams Tuesday, Wednesday, class trip Thursday. 2-hour thing in the morning at the school Friday and then Sunday you guys, I will officially be a high school graduate!!!!!! :) I'm graduating Sunday so it's going to be a stressful week. so please don't be alarmed if there is no update this week :) thank you! -Kate

----------------------------

It was 7:30 in the morning and Rob was sitting in bed staring at his baby girl as she ate. Her big blue eyes stared back at him making his heart melt. He couldn't help but smile, his daughter was so small and innocent. Oblivious to the world around her. He rued the day that she understood what the world was really like, more their world.

"I promise I will always protect you....." he whispered as he kissed Eliana's forehead.

She finished up her meal and Rob laid back against the headboard laying her onto his chest as he patted her back. When she was done burping, he slowly sat up making sure he was supporting her head and laid her on the blanket in front of him. He put a pillow on her one side before he went into a drawer and grabbed a stuffed lamb and headed back to the bed. He laid down on his stomach and placed the lamb onto Eliana's stomach.

"What's this?" Rob asked his daughter.

"This lamb represents Mummy's and mine relationship. Let me tell you how I met mummy. It started long ago...ok I'm exaggerating, wasn't that long ago."

"I knew I loved your mum even before I met her. Both of us signed onto the same movie, of course, your mummy was only 16-17 at that time so daddy couldn't make his move. I remember I had so many people reminding me that she wasn't of age yet. So fast forward, soon your mummy became mine and we have been together going on 5 years and then you came along. The best part of our relationship. I'll let you in on a little secret...I am going to ask your mummy to marry me. Soon, not too soon but soon."

Much to his surprise, Eliana was still wide awake intently staring at him. He was sure that she would have fallen asleep during the conversation given she was only almost 2 weeks old.

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb......"

Rob took his little girl's hand into his, slightly shaking it. she kicked her legs and grasped onto his finger.

"it's 8:30 now, what do you say we get you changed and then you can hang out in your bed for a few minutes while Daddy packs the diaper bag and then we will go see mummy?"

--------------------------------------------

Entering the hospital room, Kristen was sitting up in bed just having had just finished breakfast. She was still extremely weak but was starting to feel somewhat better.

"Hi love," Rob said as he sat the diaper bag down on the floor and went and hugged Kristen. "How are you?"

"I'm ok, don't feel 100% yet but I am getting there."

"One more night here probably and then I'm getting you home."

Kristen liked that thought. Rob took a seat on the bed next to Kristen wrapping his arm around her before gently transferring Eliana onto her chest.

"Hi lovebug, I missed you and daddy," Kristen said to their daughter.

"We missed you too. You scared me, hun," Rob said as he kissed her.