Mom, I think I'm dying

Extremely short, cute little random chapter. ill have a real chapter up soon :) Warning this chapter deals with women's "lovely issue" I'm trying to sound nice about it but in all reality a women's hell each month.  Guys you have been warned.

9 years later

2025

The kids were growing up fast, Alora was 9 and Eliana was 13. Kristen was 35 and Robert was 39. A lot had happened over the years, both the dogs had passed in 2018 leaving everyone in the household heartbroken, especially Eliana because her and bear shared a bond that none could describe. They adopted another dog named Cole in 2016, she was just a baby when they had found her.

Fast forward to now, all was well in the Pattinson household. Robert was staying home with the children while Kristen was away filming. All was calm and quiet in the household until a terrifying shriek came from upstairs. Rob was off the couch and up the stair without a second thought.

"Eliana honey?" Rob said as he knocked on the bathroom door where the shriek had come from.

"Dad don't come in here" Eliana pleaded.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm dying!" She cried.

"What? What do mean--open the door."

"I'm bleeding a lot...."

"From where sweetheart?"

"Down there" she whispered horrified. "I'm dying aren't I daddy?"

Realization hit him and he couldn't contain his laughter. He knew all too well what she was freaking out about and apparently, Kristen never had that talk with her.

"Eliana honey, I can assure you that you are not dying."

"Then what is happening to me?"

"Eliana call your mother, she can explain this better." He cringed not really wanting to explain something her mother should to her.

Eliana stayed on the toilet bringing her mother's phone number up. She was more than overjoyed when she picked right up

"Mom?"

"Eliana hun what's wrong?" Kristen asked immediately sensing it in Eliana's voice

"I think I'm dying, but dad says I'm not and that I should call you"

"What's going on?"

"I'm bleeding, a lot...."

"From where sweetheart?"

"Down there." She whispered

Kristen started laughing and calmed her daughter of her fears. They spent the next 30 minutes talking and explaining about the magical (horrible) exciting (exhausting) fascinating (not in the slightest) wonders (PMs bitching guys to lowest depths of hell) of periods.

Eliana was not at all thrilled that this was going to happen every month. Why couldn't mother nature just send her a text? Hey, girl, you ain't pregnant, see you next month.

Elaina got herself situated and headed to her room.

She was cramping like a bitch and cursing mother nature

She was cramping like a bitch and cursing mother nature. Alora made the wrong move by coming to Eliana's room and a few minutes later she went to apologize. This was going to be a hell of a long week.