Please tell me.....I'm dreaming

Please don't kill me for this chapter, you guy! I have bee very hesitant to post this chapter and it doesn't get easier from here 

WARNING: talks about infant death, readers beware! again I am so sorry!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Months later

Waking up in the morning Eliana threw on a sweatshirt and jeans before heading over to the bassinet.

"Good morning Aiden," she said as she picked him up. They went downstairs where Eliana handed him over to her mother. that was their routine, she didn't feel right getting time away from Aiden in the mornings. He was her responsibility. But seeing how happy it made her parents, she kept her mouth shut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristen was washing dishes and responding to emails when her phone rang. Thinking nothing of it, she picked it up not prepared for what was about to happen.

"Hello?" Kristen said

"Is this either Kristen or Robert Pattinson?"

"Yes, this is Kristen."

"My name is Seraphina, I'm a nurse at Cedars-Sinai medical center"

Kristen was confused, why would someone be calling her from there? She realized that she must not have responded.

"Are you there Mrs. Pattinson?"

"Yes, I am" Kristen stuttered.

"Great! I am calling in regards to your name being in a patient's file."

"Who is the patient?" Kristen asked

"Eliana Pattinson ma'am"

Kristen's heart dropped. She gripped the countertop. "What do you mean patient?"

"Miss Pattinson was involved in a car accident ma'am, and there was also a baby brought in with her."

"Aiden" Kristen whispered

"What's that ma'am?"

"Her son, Aiden."

"Yeah so, they were in a car accident, a drunk driver" This lady got onto Kristen's nerves. She was so calm and didn't act like she cared.

"We are on our way." She shakily clicked the end button and regained her composure. "ROBERT!" She screamed. Not trusting herself to move as he ran into the kitchen.

"What, are you hurt?" He asked as he searched her.

"No, but Eliana and Aiden are. We gotta go, they are at the hospital." Something clicked inside of her and she ran into the living room and threw her jacket on. She grabbed her keys and phone. Rob grabbed her arm.

"Calm down, what happened?"

"The hospital called, they were in a car accident. Drunk driver. Now let's go."

Arriving at the hospital, Kristen ran in and up the front desk with Robert right behind her,

"Hi, we're here to see our daughter and grandson. They were victims of a car crash."

"Name?"

"Eliana and Aiden Pattinson"

"Please have a seat and the doctor will speak with you shortly."

"Thank you," Kristen responded before the both of them went to sit down. She placed her head in her hands as Rob put his arm around her. They both were praying everything was alright.