Date Night

I'm back you guys! I have a cold but otherwise, im doing better :) so I have a question for you all! Who is excited to see Kristen and Rob at Cannes 2017!!!????? I am ecstatic to see Kristen and her short film "Come, Swim". that she directed!! I cannot wait!!!

------------------------------

Kristen was awakened by Eliana crying her lungs out. she leaned over the side of bed peering into the bassinet. Eliana's face was red with actual tears streaming down her face, her fists were clenched together as her legs were drawn up to her chest.

"Eliana baby, what's the matter?" Kristen asked as she took Eliana's hand into hers. she happened to look outside and realized that the sun had come up and that meant that Eliana had slept the whole night.

"You slept the whole night Eliana, you must be hungry" Kristen giggled as she leaned down and picked her Baby up. She scooted back on the bed and lifted her shirt up.

"There you go, sweetheart," Kristen whispered as she kissed Eliana's forehead, "did we wear you out last night? huh, love. let you eat and then mommy will change you because I'm pretty sure you need it and then we will go downstairs and let daddy sleep some more alright?."

Kristen watched as Eliana finished and after burping her, she laid her down on the bed to change her. "Ok, um we might need to give you a bath" Kristen giggled when she saw the obvious explosion. she wondered how something so small could produce so much. she did not realize how bad it actually was until she went to remove Eliana's onesie, it was all up her back.

"Oh Eliana," Kristen groaned. "ok, let's get you into the bathroom before it gets all over the bed." carefully she picked Eliana up and headed into the bathroom. She laid the baby on the floor before she went and grabbed the bathtub from the corner. Eliana started crying.

"I know sweetheart, we are going to get you cleaned up." she got down on her knees and slowly finished getting Eliana out of her onesie before gently placing her in the water.

"Your ok baby" Kristen whispered when Eliana began to fuss. "how are we going to do this?" Kristen leaned the baby over her arm so she could get her bottom half.

"This is probably going to feel uncomfortable hun," Kristen said. she took the washcloth as Eliana began to scream and started wiping her bottom. Kristen readjusted Eliana so her head rested on her arm.

"Is that better lovebug?" Kristen asked Eliana who had quieted down as she ran a warm washcloth over the baby's back. Rob came into the bathroom having heard Eliana's screams

"Hey"

"Hey, I'm sorry we woke you. we are almost done here, she left a big surprise for mommy this morning. didn't you love?"

Rob started laughing. Kristen smirked and playfully splashed him with water. "That's what you get" she laughed. Turning back to her daughter. "Ok, why don't we do the rest of you while I already have you in the water? Now you can actually be submerged, I think you will like baths better." She carefully laid Eliana in the baby tub, watching as her daughter's eyes grew wide and she stuck her tongue out as her startle reflex activated.

"I didn't mean to startle you, love," Kristen giggled.

"You want me to take over?" Rob offered

"If you want, I already got the mess. You just have to do the rest of her."

Kristen kept her hand on Eliana as she scooted over so Robert could take over.

"You know she slept all night?"

"Did she?"

"Yeah, she was not a happy camper when she did wake up but yeah she slept all night."