Your back!

I'm Baaacckk!!! well actually my phone still is not back in my possession (hopefully soon) but I found a more frustrating way to do this LOL! anyway, hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I know that is kind of short but please enjoy :) love you all <3 

----------------------------------

Waking up a few hours later, Kristen noticed that Eliana was gone from her chest. She didn't think anything of it and thought maybe her mom had taken her to let her get some rest. Slowly getting up she headed upstairs in search of her daughter and mother. But what she actually found was way cuter. Entering her bedroom she found Robert asleep in their bed with their baby girl curled up asleep on his chest.

She stood in the doorway smiling as she took a picture with her phone to capture the daddy daughter scene, she went into the group chat and sent the picture to her family and friends with the caption #Daddy'sHome before making her way over to the bed, curling up against Rob. She laid there watching the two most important people in her life sleep, wondering how she had gotten this lucky. To have such an incredible boyfriend and an amazing daughter in her life.

------------------------------------

Rob woke up an hour later to both of his girls asleep, he had missed them way too much while he was gone that he had told his manager that he was staying with his family until further notice. Looking down he watching his daughter squirming, letting out little cries of frustration

"Hey, what's wrong?" Rob quietly whispered as he patted Eliana's back. he turned over to look at Kristen, he didn't want to wake her but he was pretty sure Eliana was hungry, given it had been almost 4 hours since he had taken her from Kristen. leaning over he planted his lips against hers and watched as her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey, babe, I think our girl needs to eat."

Kristen yawned and smiled as she sat up, pushing her hair out of her face. Rob carefully handed Eliana over to her momma and watched as Kristen got her eating.

"When did you get back?" Kristen asked Robert

"Around 2, you guys were asleep on the couch so I sent your mom home and brought little miss in here with me."

"I missed you" Kristen muttered

"I missed you guys too, so much. how was she for you?"

"Really good, she wasn't a fan at all of the doctor's appointment"

"Oh?"

"Yeah, so we came home and cuddled," Kristen said as she kissed Eliana's forehead

"I told Mark that I'm not going to do anything else for a long while. I'm staying with my family."

"Good," Kristen said as she kissed him.

"How was it with your mom last night?"

"Great, it was nice having her here. I missed her."

As Eliana finished eating, Kristen handed her over to Rob to burp while she went to the closet changing back into pajamas. They were the most comfortable thing to wear right now to her.

She came back and climbed back into bed, placing her lips against his. Just because they had a baby now, didn't mean they couldn't be romantic with each other anymore. They just couldn't have sex for 6 weeks. Although Kristen wasn't sure if she wanted to have sex even then, the way she had been feeling lately she was convinced she wouldn't be able to have sex without it hurting her beyond belief ever again. Besides that, she loved her daughter immensely but she didn't think she wanted to go through childbirth again anytime soon.