Rio!

Happy Easter Everyone!!! now onto the chapter

-----------------------------

Settled back on the plane, Rob watched as Kristen was absentmindedly rubbing her stomach while gazing at nothing. he knew that she was beyond relieved and he was too. He was glad that he didn't have to find out what would have happened if they had lost the baby.

2 months from now they would be back in the comfort of their own home in Los Angeles. they would still be filming but at least they would be home where Kristen could be comfortable. she would be 5 months pregnant at that time and she would have to stay close to home and she wouldn't have a lot of energy anymore.

Kristen was starting to feel nauseous and squirmed out of her seat.

"Are you ok Kris?" Rob asked Kristen as she scooted past his legs and ran to the bathroom. Rob got up and followed her to the bathroom waiting outside for her to return.

Returning a few minutes later, Kristen immediately fell into Robert's chest as they walked back to their seats. She was sick of feeling like this.

"Can I be on the outside?" Kristen asked

"Good idea sweetheart, that way you can just get up if need be."

When they got sat down, Kristen laid her head on Robert's lap as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Go to sleep sweetheart," Rob whispered lovingly in her ear. Kristen closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep. It was only 2 in the afternoon and they would not land until after 2-4 in the morning. Rob could not wait to be in Rio, in a hotel room so Kristen could be comfortable.

Filming was going to be grueling and he hoped that Kristen could handle it. It was going to take a lot out of her.

----------------------------------------------

It was now 9 in the evening and Kristen was still asleep. Rob was glad that she was getting her rest and decided to join her. Grabbing the blanket out of the bag he covered the both of them up and turned off the overhead light.

Kristen woke up a couple hours later and was shocked to see that it was dark out now. How long had she slept? She pondered. Looking up she saw Robert asleep and reached up to stroke his cheek. The silence among the cabin was beginning to drive Kristen crazy and so was her bladder. Slowly she sat up and made her way to the bathroom, everyone was asleep so she tried being as quiet as she possibly could.

Making her way back to her seat she grabbed the laptop and her headphones out of her bag. She settled on watching remember me, just trying to pass the time before they were finally in Rio. She could not wait until she could be in an actual bed snuggled up with Robert.

----------------------------------------------

2:34am

"We are about to make our descent into Rio de Janeiro–Galeão International Airport, please gently wake up the person next to you and keep your seat belts securely fastened. Thank you!"

Kristen put her laptop away while thinking of a way to wake Robert up. She turned and placed her lips against his, kissing him. Rob started to stir and slowly opened his blue eyes.

"We're about to land babe," Kristen said sweetly.

"I'll go inform the others," Rob said as he got up and woke up each person on the outside aisle, telling them to wake the person next to them. When they landed the pilot came over the speaker

Thank you for flying with us today and your patience as a situation in first class was dealt with. Kristen groaned upon hearing that. She had almost forgotten about what happened, but upon hearing that, she was thrown back into it. Her eyes watered as she thought about how close they had come to losing their baby, "stupid hormones" she muttered. When the plane came to a halt Kristen and Rob kept their arms around each other walking through the airport. Given it was very late at night, there were not really any people and for that Kristen was thankful.

They arrived at their hotel Belmond Copacabana Palace shortly after 3 am. As Kristen and Robert were about to enter their room, Bill stopped them.

"I'm glad everything was alright," Bill told them sincerely.

"Thank you, me too," Kristen said.

"Tomorrow is a night shoot so I will come and get you guys around 8 pm alright? We will be doing the walk through the streets of Rio and Rob is going to learn how to drive a boat."

"Ok, see you then," Kristen said as Robert could not speak, he was too busy being shocked by what Bill had just said. Him drive a boat? With his pregnant girlfriend? This was going to be a disaster. Kristen dragged Rob into their room and onto the bed.

"It won't be that bad," she said. "I trust you."

"You probably shouldn't, I've never driven a boat before."

"It can't be that hard and you know no one will let me get hurt. Come on let's get some sleep" Kristen said as she shut the lights off and crawled under the covers