Congratulations!

Kristen was floating, she felt like she teetered between life and death. She could feel someone have a hold on her hand but couldn't respond. She wanted desperately to respond and let the person know she's alright but her eyes wouldn't open and neither would her mouth. Slowly Kristen began to be able to move. Starting with her hand she grasped onto to the other person's hand.

"Hey love, can you hear me, sweetheart?" Rob's husky voice whispered into her ear. Kristen grasped his hand again in an attempt to say yes. She slowly opened her eyes and let them adjust, everything went from blurry to clear in seconds. She scanned the room until she found who she was looking for. Sitting next to her was her own personal angel.

"W-water p-please" Kristen managed to get out. Her throat felt like sandpaper and the smell of disinfectant was attacking her senses. Rob brought the water over and Kristen very slowly sipped on it until it was all gone and then sat the cup on the table.

"So what happened?" She managed to ask despite still being a little disoriented still.

"You scared the crap out of me Kristen that's what happened" he laughed. "You passed out."

"How long have I been out?"

"About 3 hours"

"Do you know why?"

"No, they won't tell me anything. Apparently, they can only talk to you. Speaking of, I'll let the nurse know you are awake" he said as he left the room.

When he returned a couple minutes later he had a nurse trailing him.

"Glad to see you awake miss Stewart, quite a scare you gave us," the nurse said

Kristen rolled her eyes. "So I've heard."

The nurse went and checked Kristen's intravenous line and took her blood pressure. "I'll grab the doctor" she smiled before she left the room. Kristen turned back to Rob

"How do you feel sweetheart?" Rob asked her even though he didn't really need to. Just by looking at her you could tell she was drained and just wanted to sleep again.

"Tired," she mumbled, "just absolutely exhausted."

"Let's figure out what's wrong with you and then you can sleep."

"Thank you, who else knows about this?"

"Ruth and your parents but Ruth didn't hear it from me. She actually called me"

"Who did she--no hell no" Kristen exclaimed knowing all too well where she had heard it from "Fuck!" Kristen groaned

"Yeah, I know."

"What pictures did they get?" Kristen hesitatingly asked.

"I have not personally checked but Ruth said there were ones from when I was carrying you into the hospital."

Kristen groaned. A few minutes later the doctor came in with Kristen's chart looking it over. He turned to the young women.

"Good afternoon misses, glad you are awake."

"Thank you"

"How have you been feeling lately?"

"I've had a lot of Nausea and have thrown up a few times. My breasts have been tender but that's probably because I should be getting my period pretty soon and I have also been extremely moody as I have noticed."

"We'll miss Stewart we will give you something for the Nausea that will be safe for you and the baby and the morning sickness that you have been experiencing will go away in a few months"