Where is the baby?

WARNING slightly pornographic sex scene ahead :) i will do something to let you know when it starts. but please enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------

2 months later

They were slowly rebuilding their lives. the first week after they came back from London, there wasn't much speaking between the both of them. Robert was trying to figure out his grief and he didn't want to accidentally snap at Kristen or Eliana and so most of the time he kept quiet and reserved. filming was also cruel and strenuous. but now, they were slowly getting back to each other. Kristen was currently down In the living room with Eliana watching her play on her stomach with one of her crinkle animals she had given her.

"Mommas going to the bathroom sweetie," Kristen said as she got up off the couch. returning from the bathroom she noticed Eliana wasn't where she left her.

"Rob, do you have Eliana?" She asked as she headed into the kitchen where he was preparing lunch.

"What do you mean? I thought she was with you."

"She's not where I left her," Kristen said as she went back to living room. "Eliana" she called. a loud squeal came from behind the couch, drawing Kristen's attention to it,

"How did you get over here?" she asked Eliana when she found her smiling and squealing. Eliana quickly started crawling towards Kristen, leaving her speechless

"Rob"! Kristen called out, he was by her side in a second.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing, watch her!" Rob watched as Eliana started crawling again towards Kristen. she knew that Eliana was rocking on all fours but she didn't know her daughter had started to actually crawl

"Oh, my God!" he said

"That's why she wasn't where I left her," Kristen said as she started crying.

"Why are you crying?" Rob asked her

"She is growing up way too fast! pretty soon she won't need us anymore"

"That's still far away hun, but I agree that she is growing up too fast."

"You're right, I am over reacting." she went and picked Eliana up, snuggling her before turning back to Rob. "But I am not overreacting about one thing!"

"What is that?" he asked

"We need to start baby proofing." she giggled

"Yes, we do."

---------------------------------------------

Later on, after Kristen had sent a video of Eliana crawling to her, she and Rob worked on baby proofing whatever they could. they were currently in the living room, watching Eliana crawl wherever she could. they knew there was no stopping her now.

"So should we move her into her room tonight?"

Kristen sighed. "Yes, even though im not ready to let her take that step. it's for her safety."

"She will be fine and we have the monitor which I stalled in her room, so you will know if she cries"

"Yeah, I'm nervous."

"If it makes you feel any better, I won't stop you if you ever want to check on her."

"Thank you"

---------------------------------------

That Night

Kristen was sitting in the rocking chair in the nursery. the room had only been done a couple weeks and it was so beautiful. simple but elegant. She was nervous about leaving Eliana alone for the night. she wasn't ready to let her baby girl sleep alone. she was still so tiny to Kristen.

She watched as Eliana fluttered her eyes closed, she didn't want to leave her but was reassured that she would be just across the hall and she could check on her anytime she needed too

"Goodnight sweetheart," she said as she kissed Eliana's forehead. she slowly got up and headed over to the crib lowering her daughter in it for the first time. "Momma will be right across the hall if you need me" she whispered. heading back over to the bedroom, Rob was smiling.

"What are you up too?"

WARNING SEX SCENE STARTS- He came up to Kristen wrapping his arms around her waist. "I've waited 6 months to do this to you miss Stewart and I'm not waiting another minute." he grabbed her and lowered her onto the bed as his tongue made its way into her mouth.

"R-r-ob" she moaned.

"Shh. just let it happen love. you are on the pill right?"

"Yeah, got onto it right after I had Eliana. haven't missed a day"

"Good," he said as he dove back into her mouth, wrapping his fingers around the waist of her panty line he gently glided them off, throwing them on the floor next to the bed. she rose up, ripping her nightgown off where it joined her panties.

"If we are going to do this, we are going to do this right" she breathed.

she glided her hips on him as he entered her, she had been nervous about how it would feel to have sex after having pushed a baby out of her body, but in this moment. she didn't realize how good it would feel and just how much she had craved it.

She screamed his name as she became wet, he ran his fingers down the place where the insides of her thighs touched. She grabbed his hair, pulling him closer. He nibbled her ear while listening to her moan. her moans filled his ears, trying to make her louder but not too loud, in fear of waking the baby.

"Fuck!!!" she screamed, each syllable reaching a higher octave. he quickly placed his hand over her mouth.

"Not so loud!" he whispered. "There is a baby sleeping right across the hall."

She stifled her moans as he thrusted more vigorously, never missing a beat.

SAFE!- A few minutes later, a sharp cry traveled from across the hall and over the monitor. Rob groaned as Kristen smiled

"I'll be right back to finish this," she said as she kissed his cheek. she slid out from under him, throwing on her robe before making her way to the nursery.

"Hey, whats wrong love?" she asked as she approached the crib. Eliana was screaming with tears streaming down her face, her face beet red. leaning over Kristen picked her up, holding her against her chest as Eliana laid her head on her shoulder

"Mommas here love, I've got you." she cooed as she sat down in the rocking chair. "This isn't where you normally fall asleep, is it?"

Eliana whimpered against Kristen's chest as if she was agreeing with her mother. she reached up, gently taking a clump of Kristen's hair in her tiny hand, before closing her eyes. Kristen sat there for a few more minutes, rocking Eliana until she was sure she was asleep. she rose up from the chair and placed Eliana back into the crib before making her way back to the room. she let her robe drop off of her and climbed into the bed and they started back where they left off.