1st Birthday

Waking up that morning, neither Rob or Kristen knew how to feel. time was going by way too fast, there was no way a year had gone by already. but it had, today Eliana turned one year old. Kristen got out of bed and got changed into a simple outfit.

They were heading to her mothers today, the Twilight cast and some old co-workers were coming over to celebrate with them

They were heading to her mothers today, the Twilight cast and some old co-workers were coming over to celebrate with them. She headed over to the nursery, opening the door she glanced over to the crib and saw her little girl still fast sleep. spread out on her stomach. she went into the closet grabbing the outfit they had picked out for today, a loud squeal came from behind her. she turned around and saw Eliana standing in her crib, reaching out her chubby little hand to Kristen.

"Happy birthday, Sweetheart" Kristen squealed as she went across the room, taking her girl into her arms. After breakfast was done, Rob went and got Eliana dressed while Kristen finished up her makeup and then it was time to go.

Arriving at her mother's, Jules immediately took Eliana from Kristen smothering her in kisses. Jules kept an eye on Eliana while Rob worked on decorating and Kristen got started with the baking and cooking. at 12 pm everything was done and they still had another hour until everyone was due to arrive. All three of them played with Eliana and worked a little on her walking, trying to get her to have the hang of it.

By 1:30 everyone was here, the whole cast had come along with Suzie, Ruth, CJ, Tom, and Sienna with little Marlowe. the place was packed and it felt amazing to Kristen that everyone was here to celebrate their best accomplishment. she walked around with Eliana and talked to some people. Eliana was being passed around and loved it, Kristen eventually lost track of her and decided to go back in the kitchen to help with the food.

"Kwis!!!!!" Marlowe screamed as she ran into the kitchen.

"Hey, cutie!" Kristen said as she leaned down and picked her up.

"Wheres waya?"

"Eliana?"

"Yeah!!!"

"I don't know," Kristen said. "let's go find her"

Kristen took the toddler with her back into the living room. Eliana was hanging on the couch, trying to walk.

"There she is," Kristen said as she pointed to Eliana for Marlowe. setting the toddler down, she watched as Marlowe ran over and hugged the baby. Kristen hoped and knew that Eliana and Marlowe would grow up to be friends. they were only a year apart in age. The afternoon went by quickly and Then it was time for presents. Jules had gotten Eliana a kitchen set to keep at her house, knowing how much her daughter was obsessed with cooking and decided to start another cook in the family. after all the presents, it was Kristen and Roberts turn

"Ok, so we got her something that is sentimental to us both. it's something she can cherish when she is older." Kristen reached behind her and into a brown bag and pulled out a necklace.

"Oh, that is beautiful, what does it say?"

"It has her name and on the left is a charm that says "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" and the right has the name of all our Twilight movies and every year she will get a charm to add."

"That's an amazing thing, Kristen," Jules said

"That's an amazing thing, Kristen," Jules said. Kristen showed it to Eliana who was sitting on her lap. After that was done, Kristen hung the necklace up in her jewelry box. Nikki came into her room as she was leaving.

"That is a beautiful necklace Kristen and a clever idea"

"Thank you, it's a nice sentiment to what led up to her. two people fell in love because of a movie. without Twilight, my life would be very different and I thank god every day it's not. I think it's good for Eliana to know what started it all and how her parents fell in love."

"That's beautiful Kristen and you're right. all our lives would be different, you have an amazing family Kristen. you have an incredible boyfriend and a beautiful baby girl. I Envy you"

"Don't envy me, Nikki, Maybe it will be you and Paul soon"

Nikki rolled her eyes and the girls left the room and headed back to the party. as the night winded down, Eliana was asleep with her head on Kristen's shoulder.

"I'll be back, I'm going to lay her down." she left the group and headed up to the nursery, taking a seat in the rocking chair, Eliana was mumbling against her shoulder having a tight hold on her shirt.

"I love you, sweetheart, I can't believe you are a year old already baby. you are growing up so fast, this year has gone by so fast. you are the best thing that has happened to momma, besides your dad of course. don't grow up too fast, I want you to be innocent as long as you can." by the time Kristen was done with the speech Eliana was fast asleep. with tears in her eyes, Kristen got up and laid Eliana in her crib placing a kiss on her forehead. She headed back to the party, she walked over to Rob and snuggled into his side as he was talking to Tom and Sienna.

it was 8 pm and Kristen and decided it was time to head home, she went upstairs and carefully got Eliana. They got home and laid Eliana down before retreating to the bedroom. Kristen got changed out of her outfit and climbed into bed with Rob.

"Time goes by way too fast."

"I know love."

Kristen snuggled into Roberts' chest, stroking his hairy chest with her finger. "I love you, baby," she mumbled before fall asleep.