Sex on the beach

After Kristen got her makeup done, they were ready to get back to filming. Kristen's character was on the phone with her father, the scene required Kristen to be a little emotional and she was afraid that her hormones would take things too far. Next was the scene where Edward hears the baby for the first time. Kristen was curled up on the couch, ready to get the scene over with.

"You can hear him?"

"He likes my voice as well..."

"What? What do you hear?"

As the scene went on Kristen felt herself get emotional. What the hell? She thought. These hormones were going to be the death of her. When it came time for Rob's character to touch Kristen's stomach, they were both fawning over her stomach receiving little kicks in return.

When the day was done Rob decided to take Kristen down to Cabrillo Beach to watch the sunset. Arriving at the beach Robert wrapped his arm around Kristen, pulling her into him. They walked along the beach shore among the glistening water. Stealing little kisses here and there. Seagulls were flying around and there was not a person in sight.

"This is nice. Thank you, Rob"

"Welcome sweetheart. This was so needed."

Rob took off into the ocean with Kristen right behind him.

"Rob, we still have our clothes on!!!!!" Kristen yelled while laughing

"So? Who cares! Let's have some fun."

"Ok!" Kristen took off into the ocean, tackling Robert.

"Careful Kris," Robert laughed.

Before they knew it, Kristen was laying on her back in the ocean. Rob was on top of her, making an entrance into her mouth. Kristen moaned as Rob gently glided her pants off.

"Rob, we- we can't do it here."

"No one is around." He said as he slipped his pant down, making entrance inside of her. She gasped as her body reacted with such force that she screamed his name.

"You're so tight baby" Rob moaned

She released as best as she could.

----------------------------------------------

Making their way up the beach after the mind blowing sex, Kristen and Rob took a seat on the sand and Kristen laid her head on Roberts' chest.

"I love you, Kristen, so much."

"I love you too."

"I love you both," he said as he placed his hand on Kristen's stomach. The baby was kicking inside her Mommy's stomach. Showing her excitement.

"She's very active" Kristen mused. Placing her hand where Robert's was.

"She enjoyed our ocean activities."

"Mommy enjoyed it too." Rob placed his head on Kristen's shoulder

"We both can't wait for you to be here baby girl" Rob spoke as he gently stroked Kristen's stomach

"Definitely," Kristen sighed. "There are so many uncertainties in life, but one thing is certain. Mommy and daddy both love you. Nothing will ever be more important than you." Kristen said to their baby as her eyes filled with tears. Truth was, she was scared. She loved their baby more than anything and that is what scared her. In just under 4 months, there would be a tiny, helpless human being dependent on her for its very survival

"What are you thinking about love?" Rob asked pulling her out of her gaze

"Stuff," she sighed and turned to face him. "I know we talked about this the other night, but I'm still scared. We're going to have a tiny baby dependent on us both more so me. It's scary."

"I know Kristen. It is intimidating. But we love her and that's a start. No, she will not come with instructions but we will learn as we go. Yes, we will both make mistakes but we are human."

"Everyone says that my instincts will kick in as soon I hear her cry for the first time. How I will know what she wants or needs better than anyone. How I will need to help you when you are lost. I hope so, I love her so much and I don't want to fuck up with her."

"You won't Kristen, I can't wait to see her with you. You will be an amazing mum Kristen, you need to believe that."

"I can't wait to meet her, I'm dying to meet her."

"Me too Kris, me too." Kristen turned back around and laid back against his chest.

The sun was going down over the ocean. It was a beautiful scene to them both, Rob and Kristen both rested their hands on her stomach as the sun went down, neither one of them saying a word. When it was dark, Rob pulled a candle out of Kristen's bag that he had snuck in their earlier and lit it. Kristen and Rob laid down on the sand under the stars. She curled herself up on his chest and sighed with contentment.

"It's beautiful out here" Kristen whispered

"Very"

"Maybe we can do this again with the baby next time."

That's a great idea, she would love it here.

They laid there under the stars admiring the beauty. Looking at clock Rob realized that they had been there for almost 4 hours and it was almost 10 pm.

"Kris, hun we should probably get going."

"Do we have to?"

"I don't want to either love, but we have more filming tomorrow."

"Ok." Rob helped Kristen to her feet before wrapping his arm around her waist. He blew the candle out and they headed back to their car. They were both soak and wet and covered in sand but they were both incredibly happy. Arriving home, Kristen and Rob headed into the shower together. Rob massaged Kristen's hair, as her body became flustered. After their shower they both climbed into bed, the night had been amazing for the both of them and they settled into a blissful sleep, all three of them.