Gender reveal :)

All too soon 10 am came and Kristen's phone alarm clock blared throughout the room. She groaned as she got out of bed, brushing her teeth in the bathroom she was greeted by her baby making its presence known to its mommy. Kristen couldn't help the smile that appeared on her lips, she reached down and caressed her stomach.

"Are you not a morning person either?" She asked her baby. Giggling she made her way out of the bathroom and over to the suitcases that were on the other side of the room. Nothing that she had in her closet would fit her now, except maybe her sweatpants or if she was lucky, her leggings.

Going downstairs she saw Robert asleep on the couch with Bernie on top of him. She felt bad when she realized that he probably couldn't find a space in bed with the way she had spread herself out. She sat at the island counter rubbing her stomach, getting little tiny kicks in return.

"Mommy can't wait to see you today! It's been way too long" she said to her belly. It was true. It really had been too long, the last time she had seen the baby was before they left for Rio. Yes, she had checkups while down there but they usually didn't do ultrasounds. That irritated the both of them, she was dying to see how much their little jelly bean had grown in just a short 2 months. Kristen was doing all she could to make sure she had a healthy pregnancy, she ate whenever she got the urge, slept more than a cat. Didn't drink or smoke. Yes, the last two were the hardest but to Kristen, it was beyond worth it.

Looking at the clock it was already 10:45 and their appointment was at 11:30. Scooting off the stool Kristen made her way over to the couch where Rob was sleeping and planted her lips against his. He grabbed her waist pulling her on top of him.

"Babe, we are going to be late if we do this now" she mumbled against his lips.

She got off of him and headed back to the kitchen, grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"I'm sorry I kinda kicked you out of bed last night." She randomly said from the kitchen.

"I'm just glad to see you get some sleep. You were exhausted."

----------------------------------------------
Waiting rooms, another annoying thing for Kristen. Rob sat next to her slowly rubbing her arm to calm her frantic nerves.When her name was called, Kristen and Robert stood up hand in hand following the nurse to the room. Upon entering the room, Kristen took a seat on the bed.

"How have you been feeling Kristen?"

"Overall, pretty good. I'm so glad to be back in LA."

"Have you felt any movement?"

Kristen smiled "Yes, just started yesterday."

"Are they pretty regular?"

"It's hard to tell right now."

"That's fine, you said it just started yesterday. It will take a few days to really know your pattern. Have you experienced any contractions?"

Kristen was confused. "No, but should I be?"

"Some women will begin to experience Braxton's hick contractions starting around this time."

"Oh, No I haven't."

"Let's get you weighed." Kristen followed her out into the hallway And over to the scale.

"Looks like you have gained about 12 pounds since you were here last. You are 124 right now and looks like you were 98 before you became pregnant."

"Yes," Kristen sighed. she was not proud of her low weight.

"Ok, we will go back to the room and take your blood pressure, get a urine sample, and a blood test for gestational diabetes. We will also examine your belly"