Chapter 8: Forgiveness

A few days passed and Haechan was still ignoring Mark.

Which made Mark crazy. But he couldn't do anything against it.
Or he didn't know, what he could do. He apologized. But for Haechan that was not enough.

"What else should I do?", he asked himself and sighed, burying his face in his hands.

Mark was at the set for the Boss Music Video. They were shooting the last scenes in Korea and currently they had a break, in which Mark couldn't stop thinking of Haechan.

He wanted his best friend back. He just didn't know how.
Telling Haechan not to call him Hyung anymore? - No this is ridiculous and won't change a thing. And also Mark wasn't able to let Haechan do that.

"Urgh", Mark rubbed his face.
He was so frustrated for weeks.
He needed to do something fast, before he would lose Haechan for forever.

Just when he was about to scream, because of his frustration, he heard the sweetest voice he knew.

"Have you seen Jaehyun?"
A few meters next to Mark, stood Haechan talking to Doyoung.

"No, sorry. But ask Taeyong over there. He talked to him, just a few minutes ago.", Doyoung answered.

"Oh. Thank you very much", Haechan smiled and walked over to Taeyong.

But when he looked up, Mark suddenly stand in front of him.

"Can we talk?", Mark asked nervously, but still dared to look in Haechan's eyes.

"No. Hyung. We can not talk. I'm just here to bring my roomate his phone, that he forgot.", Haechan looked also in Mark's eyes, before he said the next thing. "Actually I hoped that I wouldn't see you here. But seems like the set is smaller than I thought."

Mark felt like Haechan had slapped him across his face.

"Haechan, listen", Mark tried, but Haechan already was walking past Mark.

Mark grabbed Haechan's wrist.
"Haechan, look-"

"Don't touch me", Haechan said with malice in his voice.
But when Mark looked up and in Haechan's eyes, he saw only pain.

"I'm sorry", he mumbled, before he let go of Haechan's wrist.

"For everything." And with that Mark turned around and left Haechan to give him the space, he deserved.

Haechan looked after Mark, a single tear escaping his eye. But Haechan couldn't help himself. Everytime he saw Mark, he was blinded by anger. And sadness. Sad about his best friend slowly growing apart from him.

"Growing up sucks", Haechan mumbled to himself, before he continued to find Jaehyun.

"Oh my god. You are my rescuer." Jaehyun shouted as soon as he saw Haechan walking to him, with his phone in his hands.

"I know, I am", Haechan winked at him.

"I thought you wanted to have it before you are leaving to the Ukraine.", Haechan fake smiled.
He couldn't do anything else. He was just feeling so down.

But Jaehyun knew him good enough, to saw right through him.

"What is wrong? Shouldn't you throw a party, now that you have the room all for yourself, while we are gone for a few days?", Jaehyun said teasingly and with a grin.

But when Haechan looked up and another tear escaped, Jaehyun's smile faded immediately.

He didn't think long, before his arms were around Haechan, hugging the boy tightly.