Chapter 62: Hyung?

Haechan couldn't resist Mark.
And that was the exact reason, why he didn't push him away, when the older kissed him. Again.

This was the reason, why he let Mark caress his sides, while keeping their lips together, Mark not daring to let the younger go.

"Mark", Haechan's voice got lost inbetween their kiss, ignored by Mark.

The older just kissed him more passionately and Haechan let him because it felt really good to be kissed by the person, you love. So good, that you try to forget that you heart will be broken in the end.

But the longer the kiss the more Haechan's head took over. His heart didn't want to let go but his head was screaming at him.

Haechan didn't understand, what was going on. Mark confused him yet again.

"Hyung", Haechan tried this time and Mark slowly, really slowly, leaned away.
And the older's next words broke Haechan's heart. Again.
"I am sorry."

The first instinct was to push Mark away but Mark didn't let him. No matter how hard Haechan pushed against Mark's chest, the older didn't move an inch. Mabye because Haechan was too weak, too emotionally exhausted.

"Really? These are the first words after the kiss you want to say again?", Haechan let his arms fall.

"No, don't get me wrong.", Mark shook his head. "I am sorry for everything that happened after our first kiss."

Our first kiss. Haechan gulped, when he realized the fact that Mark and him really have kissed each other. And this more than once. Bit by bit there was a blush seen on the younger's face.

"Hyung, what do you want from me?" Haechan just couldn't keep up anymore with Mark's back and forth.

"I want you. I thinķ. I don't know. All I know is that I am an asshole."

Haechan scoffed. "At least you realized that."

Mark looked at him with puppy eyes and Haechan had to look away. His heart is too big and too forgiving.

"Haechan, listen. I couldn't stop thinking about you, since we kissed." Mark took a deep breath. "Actually I couldn't stop thinking about you, since you went into hiatus."

Carefully, Haechan dared to look in Mark's eyes again. He needed to know if the older's words were true.

"But I am scared.", Mark continued. "I never had these feelings. Even less for a boy. For my best friend. I am just really confused. And I know I am not doing this right, at all. But I am sorry."

"Hyung?", Mark looked up again, his eyes before being glued to the floor.

"Yes?"

"I think I can forgive you, if you tell me what you really want.", Haechan spoke the words, which were giving Mark hope.

"I-", but Haechan wasn't finished and interrupted Mark.

"You don't have to tell me right now. I will give you time. I am still in hiatus for one to two weeks. Use this time to think about it, to find out what you truly want. And when I will be back, give me your answer. Is that alright?"

Mark could do nothing more than nod. Happy that he got another chance.

"Good", Haechan said. "Then I will see you, when I will be back for real."

Haechan leaned closer and gave Mark a quick kiss on his cheek, which Mark, this time, didn't reject.

And with that Haechan left and gave Mark time to realize, what he truly wanted.