Chapter 60: Do you think I could be gay?

Jisung realized that he was in love with Chenle.

But this realization also meant something else.

That Jisung wasn't straight. Was he gay?

Or maybe he was straight and his feelings for Chenle were just confusing him?

Because Jisung still liked girls.
But did he like them romantically or even sexually?

Or was he just bisexual?

Why did things like this always have to be so complicated?

Jisung groaned, getting Jeno's attention from the other side of their bedroom.
Jisung just shook his head, telling him that it was nothing.

Although actually it was really important for the youngest.

Chenle was confusing him and his sexuality and Jisung needed to do something about it.

The Dreamies were sitting together and ate late lunch.

Renjun and Jeno were talking about a KDrama, they both have started to watch, while Chenle and Jaemin argued about who needs longer in the bathroom.

Chenle normally lived with his parents now but from time to time he came back to his second family for a meal or a sleepover or during comeback time.

Jisung wasn't included in any conversation, his mind in a completely different place.

Jisung continued chewing on his food, not remembering that he was eating and didn't even swallow.

Jaemin looked up and to Jisung.
"Jisung? Jisung?", he tried to get the younger's attention but without success.

"Jisungie?", it was Chenle's voice, which brought him back to reality.

Jaemin chuckled. "Are you alright?"

"Huh?", Jisung looked at them with wide eyes.
"Oh yeah. Yeah. Was just thinking."

"Seems like a really capturing thought.", Jaemin was smiling a little.

"Uhm, I guess", Jisung shrugged, not wanting to share that his thoughts were actually about his sexual confusion created by his feelings for his best friend.

Renjun and Jeno also stopped talking about their series and joined their conversation.

"So, I will meet WinWin later", Renjun said.

Chenle furrowed his brows.
"You are meeting him really often these days.", Chenle said a little bit confused, since Renjun and WinWin were friends, yes, but never this close.

"We are just getting along really well these days. It is fun seeing him and we both have time, so why not. Soon he will be busy with WayV, so we just enjoy the time together till then.", Renjun shrugged, lied, but no one knew, except one person in the room.

WinWin already was really busy and Renjun wasn't going to meet him.
But the truth is not for now to tell.

"Alright. Me and Jeno are going to the cinema later. So seems like you two are home alone for a while."

Jisung and Chenle nodded, not minding it at all.
Chenle was leaving in the evening, so it was nice for Jisung to have some company till then and Chenle was just happy to spend some time with his best friend.

The door closed and Chenle and Jisung were officially alone.

"So, what should we do? Play some games?", Chenle asked.
Jisung looked up from the floor and bit his lip.

"Chenle, I have to tell you something. Or I have to tell someone. I am just confused and-", Jisung rambled but Chenle cut him off.

"Hey, what is wrong?", Chenle sat down next to him on the couch.