Chapter 51: Jisung's feelings

It was the day Jaemin and Jeno wanted to tell Chenle and Jisung about their relationship.

Renjun was in his room, writing someone on his phone but he didn't tell anyone, who it was.

The others were sitting in the living room, Jaemin and Jeno on one couch, Chenle and Jisung on the other one.

Jaemin took a deep breath. "So there is something, we want to tell you."
Jeno nodded in agreement.

"Okay", Chenle and Jisung said confused and looked at the older two.

"We don't know, what you will think about it. So it is a little bit difficult for us to tell you. Because maybe you will be disgusted after this or hate us. But we hope for the best.", Jeno explained nervously.

"Yes", Jaemin softly smiled. "And you are family. We don't want to have secrets from you."

Jisung and Chenle nodded, showing that they were listening and that they understood their words.

Jisung looked over to Chenle and looked for Chenle's reaction.
He didn't know what was going on but he just wanted to make sure that the older was fine.

"So", Jaemin started and Jeno took his hand in his to comfort him.

Jisung looked at Chenle again, thinking if he maybe should do the same, to calm the smaller down.

But he didn't.

Jaemin's voice filled the room again. He had a little smile on his face because Jeno was holding his hand, was at his side and was just there for him.

They were in this together and Jaemin appreciated that Jeno still tried to make him feel safe in this situation.

"We kept this from you for some time. But now it is becoming harder everyday to keep this from you. We just don't want you to get angry. You don't have to like it, we just hope you will accept us. And that you won't treat us differently. And that- okay I am rambling now. I should just say it. So, Jeno and I- we- we are-", Jaemin tried his best to say it out loud but the eyes of the two youngest made him nervous. Not because he thought that they would hate them but because this would change a lot.

So Jeno squeezed his hand and spoke for Jaemin. "We are together. A couple. In love, when you want to say it like this. I mean, I am. I am deeply in love with Jaemin.", he looked in Jaemin's eyes and the other one looked back.

They lost themselves in each other's eyes, completely forgetting everything around them.

"I am in love with you too", Jaemin smiled and quickly pecked Jeno's lips, when they heard a gasp.

They looked over and saw a Jisung with wide eyes and a knowing smile on Chenle's face.

The four boys just looked at each other in silence. No one said a word.

But then the silence was broken by a happy screeching Chenle, who ran over to the couple and involved them in a tight group hug.

"Wow", Chenle said, when he pulled back. "I am so happy for you. Oh my god, you are the cutest couple, I could imagine."

His smile was beaming, calming Jeno and Jaemin down.

They smiled at each other and then it became silent again.

They all turned around to look at Jisung, who still looked at them with something like shock on his face.
But there was also something else, but the others couldn't quite recognize it.

"And what about you, Jisung? Are you okay with us being together?", Jaemin asked softly, almost carefully.

It was like Jisung got out of a trance, when he heard his name.