Chapter 42: Tickling

Everyday became more exhausting.

The comeback was almost there, so the Dreamies had to work even harder.

Nightmares returned, the nights full of cuddles increased.

They changed their hair colours.

Some of the dreamies teased Chenle for his green head, but Jisung always told him that he looked good and "Don't worry, Chenle-ah. The fans will love it."

Jisung cheered Chenle up, when the older was nervous and Chenle calmed Jisung down, when the younger got upset about some hard steps in the choreo.

The two boys had two little parts in one choreography of their new songs, which they both really liked.

In "1,2,3" Jisung would tease Chenle about his height or they would do cute moves, making the fans coo.

It was fun dancing to this song and Chenle and Jisung would always smile during their part.

The comeback was close and the boys were almost ready.

One evening Chenle and Jisung stayed in the dance studio to practice some more.

The others had left, even their trainer, leaving the two youngest alone.

Of course they were some other people in the building, but you could only hear the breaths of the two young boys in the dance room, accompanied by their new music.

After they danced to "We Go Up", they wanted to practice "1,2,3".

It was weird practicing the choreographies alone, but they somehow managed it.

Jisung started playing the song and then quickly went to his position.

They got smoothly through the dance.
Till their first little part came.

Because Jisung had an idea.

It was already late evening. They both were exhausted and could barely concentrate. The last time, Jisung saw Chenle laughing or even smiling, was hours ago and Jisung wanted to change this fact.

So instead of teasing Chenle because of his height or making a cute gesture, he started with putting an arm around Chenle like always but then

He tickled the older boy.

Chenle's dolphin scream suddenly filled the room, together with the younger's laughing.

After some time, and without being able to push Jisung away, Chenle started laughing too.

"Stop, Jisung-ah, please. Please. Jisungie.", Chenle had tears rolling down his eyes but he wasn't sad.

Jisung had mercy on him and let the smaller free again.

He then continued dancing like nothing happened. Chenle soon followed after him.

When their second part came, Jisung also had an idea for this one.

Chenle got in positon and before he realized what was happening, Jisung had kissed his cheek.

Chenle was blushing but since Jisung didn't stop dancing, Chenle also continued.

The song ended and both were out of breath.

"Yah, Jisung-ah. What was that?", Chenle shouted and lighlty hit Jisung, making the younger chuckle.

"Wow, your punches are weak.", Jisung laughed even more and quickly grabbed Chenle's wrists and held them in his hands.

"Stop hitting me", Jisung said in a low voice, which made Chenle gulp.

Jisung wouldn't let go of Chenle's wrists and Chenle started pouting.

"Stop pouting", Jisung said in the same voice and Chenle blushed.

"Fine", Chenle stopped pouting. "But I want to practice one more time. I am still unsure and because of you I couldn't really concentrate."

"Sure", Jisung said without realizing the trap.

So "1,2,3" again filled the silent room and the boys started dancing.

When their first part came, Chenle quickly turned to Jisung and started tickling the younger, catching the taller completely off guard.

Jisung didn't expected it, so Chenle quickly had the upper hand, giving Jisung no chance to defend himself.

But Chenle tripped and so the two boys found themselves lying on the floor, Chenle lying on top of Jisung.

Chenle got flashbacks to one special moment and the urge to kiss Jisung was there again.

"Chenle-ah, will you stand up?", Jisung asked with a broken voice.

Chenle blushed but then he got an idea.

His eyes filled with mischievousness and he slowly shook his head. "No."

Jisung, understanding in which situation he was in, gulped. "Chenle, what are you planning?"

Chenle laughed and then attacked Jisung again. Tickling the taller till he almost couldn't breath anymore.

"Chenle, please stop. Okay, I am sorry. I shouldn't have started it. Please.", Jisung pleaded and Chenle slowly gave in.

They stayed lying on the ground. Chenle still on top of Jisung, his fingers playing with the collar of the younger's t-shirt.

Jisung was out of breath but when he looked up at Chenle, he realized that it all was worth it.
Because Chenle was finally smiling again.

Chenle's fingers went down to Jisung's chest, drawing patterns there.

After a while Jisung gently grabbed Chenle's hands. "Maybe we should go home."

Chenle hummed agreeing.

But none of them made any move to stand up.
So they continued laying on the floor for some more minutes.

But after some time, it was really late and the boys had no other choice than to stand up and go home.

And with that night a tickle war began.

Not only the two youngest would attack each other with tickles, no, also the older dreamies would join.

It was a good distraction for all of them. In this way they all could reduce some stress.

This was why even the fans saw some of the tickle wars during the "We Go Up" promotions.

They were young and simple things like tickling each other made them feel good. Because it made them feel young. In this moments they weren't idols but just some boys, who had fun.

Jisung loved tickling his Hyungs, being able to tease them without being punished.

But he loved tickling Chenle the most.
When the younger would blush, when they were too close, it made it all worth it.

And Chenle loved tickling Jisung just as much.
Getting some of the tension and stress out of the younger's body, always made him happy.

The only problem Chenle had, was trying to keep some distance between them, so no other almost kiss accidents would happen.

But this couldn't be that hard, or could it?