Chapter 16: Loose control

It was finally "Go" Era.

The boys had a comeback. Their first comeback with Jaemin after a long time.

They were excited. "Go" was a whole new concept for the boys.

The concept of living your youth, but also of growing up.

Jeno couldn't really stay away from Jaemin for a long time.
First, Jaemin wouldn't let him.
And second, his heart wouldn't let him.

So that was the reason, why Jeno found himself in front of Jaemin's door a few days later, saying "sorry for being an asshole" and making up with Jaemin.

But the atmosphere between them was still tense.

They were now in Los Angeles, USA, shooting the music video of Go.

A lot of things happened. The boys had fun. They were laughing and living their best lifes.

But then something happened, that made Jaemin really, really angry.
And also hurt, sad, confused.
He lost control over his feelings.
He was so close to scream at someone.

It was a dumb accident, but Jaemin's blood boiled.

When he saw Jeno standing and talking with Mark and Renjun, he grabbed his wrist and pulled him with him.

Mark and Renjun looked at each other confused, but they both had no idea, what was going on.

Jaemin brought Jeno around a corner to an alley, where no one else was.
Far away from the others, so no one would hear them.
Not even when Jaemin would scream.

And yes, Jaemin's voice was really close to a shouting one.

"Are you kidding me?", Jaemin asked a confused Jeno.

"Jaemin, what is wrong?"

"What is wrong? What is wrong? How could- how could you do that?", Jaemin asked with his voice becoming a whisper at the end. He looked now at the ground.

"What do you mean?", Jeno was still confused. He put his finger under Jaemin's chin, making him look up at him.

"How could you let him take your first kiss?", Jaemin asked, while a tear rolled down his cheek.

*Flashback*

Jaemin's and Jeno's class made a camping trip.

The teachers decided that after all the hard work and learning, they deserved some fun.

Jaemin and Jeno were super excited, because SM allowed Jeno to go, since the next Dream comeback was still far away. And since Jaemin was still in hiatus, they were extremly happy about every given time, which they could spend together.

They shared a tent, but weren't really able to sleep, since they were so excited.

So Jeno proposed to go outside and look at the stars.
Of course, Jaemin immediately agreed. Who would say no to star gazing?

So they took some blankets and went outside. They laid down on the grass with their blankets and looked up at the stars.

It was magical.

The stars looked so beautiful.

But the two boys often found themselves more staring at each other than at the stars.

Jaemin slided closer to Jeno. He smiled and Jeno smiled back.

Jaemin leaned over and gave Jeno a quick cheek kiss. When he pulled away, he giggled, because Jeno looked at him with wide eyes.