Chapter 11: Forgiven? - Forgiven.

Haechan was still distant.

Although he had said that he forgave Mark, Mark felt that Haechan still was a little bit mad.

Than Haechan rarely did skinship or teasing. Actually he did it only in front of a camera and Mark had a feeling that Haechan just did it, so the fans wouldn't realize anything.

Haechan talked to Mark, but only when Mark started a conversation. And his answers mostly are restricted to 'yes' or 'no'.

Mark felt frustrated. All he want is Haechan back. His Haechanie.

But Mark didn't have any idea anymore. He really didn't knew what he could do. Maybe talk again? Maybe one final attempt to get him back?

He would try.

What did he have to loose?

Actually, everything.

One night Mark caught Haechan in the kitchen again.

"Also not able to sleep?", he tried to start a conversation.

" Yes", Haechan answered and filled a glass with water.

"Can we talk?", Mark asked.

"No, it's late." Instead of drinking the water slowly, Haechan gulped it down in one sip. Obviously to get as fast as possible away from Mark.

When Haechan wanted to go past Mark and to his bedroom, the older grabbed his upper arm.

"Since you can't sleep anyways, I don't think that it matters that it is late", Mark said in a deep voice.

Haechan gulped.
He knew, there was no way to escape this.

"Fine", he said reluctantly.

"Let's sit on the couch", Mark said and grabbed Haechan's wrist to tag him along. Just to made sure that Haechan won't leave. Not to be close to him. Of course not.

They sat on the couch and Haechan did his best to avoid Mark's gaze.
But Mark wasn't heaving it.

He put his finger under Haechan's chin and made him look in his eyes.

"So, do you really think I wouldn't realize that you are still mad?", Mark asked, hesitantly dragging his finger away.

"I'm not mad-"

"Cut the bullshit, Haechan. I am not dumb. I know you good enough to know that you are still treating me like I am some stranger."

"Okay", Haechan sighed, "you are right. I just- I just can't understand how you could treat me like that, since you were the one, who was responsible for it. You- you let it seem like it is my fault. And I-I", Haechan was close to tears.

"I'm so sorry. I am really so sorry", Mark took Haechan in his arms.
"I know, no matter how many times I will say it, it won't be enough. But you have to believe me. I know that it is my fault. Everything. You have done nothing wrong. I am just a dick and I- I am really sorry, Haechan."
During his speech Haechan started sobbing and Mark immediately caressed his back and calmed Haechan down.

"I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I can't turn back time. But I hope you will forgive me. Because I need you. I need my Haechanie.", Mark looked in Haechan's eyes.

"Your Haechanie?", Haechan asked with a sob.

"Yeah, my Haechanie", Mark admitted. "My funny and teasing Haechanie. The one, who always gets on my nerves, because he is so clingy and touchy, but I wouldn't want to have it any other way. Because he is the reason I laugh, when I am down. And the one, who I can trust with anything.", Mark smiled.