Chapter 30: Black

It was a few minutes before Jaemin tried to warm Jisung with his jacket.

"Chenle, you are shaking", Jisung said with a calm but accusing voice.

"Oh, it is alright", Chenle said with a little shock in his voice, since he thought that Jisung wouldn't realize.

"Chenle, your hands are literally trembling. You are freezing. Where is your jacket?", Jisung said still a little bit mad. But his anger mostly emerged because of his worry.

"I-I don't know", Chenle whispered.

"What? How do you not know?"

"I- I don't know where I put it. And I searched everywhere on this set but I just couldn't find it. Maybe someone took it.", Chenle said in a quiet voice.

"You have to be kidding me.", Jisung said and took off his jacket.

"W-what are you doing?", Chenle said and tried to fight Jisung, who put his jacket over Chenle's shoulders.

"What do you think I am doing?", Jisung asked.

"St-stop. You will freeze, Jisung-ah", Chenle tried to wriggle out of Jisung's hold but Jisung was stronger.

"Better than you freezing to death.", Jisung countered.

"Nonsense.", Chenle replied.

"Oh, stop being so stubborn", Jisung said and tightened his arms around Chenle.

"You have to talk.", Chenle scoffed.

"Just accept my jacket or I will get seriously mad.", Jisung looked in Chenle's eyes intimidating.

Chenle gulped.
But then he gave in.
"Fine", he said with a pout.

"Good boy", Jisung said teasingly and squeezed Chenle's cheeks.
"This all would be so much easier, if I was older."

"Oh, please. As if you are listening to the one's, who are older than you."

"I am listening to you.", Jisung argued.

"I am not talking about me, Maknae on Top.", Chenle rolled his eyes but Jisung could only laugh to this.

He ruffled Chenle's hair and whispered in his ear. "Doesn't matter though. You will always be my baby, Chenle-ah."

"Yah, Jisung", Chenle tried to kick after him, but Jisung already had run away, leaving Chenle with his jacket behind.

Ten came and talked to Chenle, giving him no time to run after Jisung, while Jisung ran in Jaemin's arms.

Jaemin worried about Jisung, who now didn't have a jacket anymore and wanted to share his, so they both wouldn't freeze. But Jisung was against it.
He didn't like cuddling really much.
Except it came to a little chinese boy.

Chenle spent a lot of time during the shoot with the other Chinese members.
They gave him a feeling of home and he missed that.

He loved that they all were now working together and he could spend more time with them again.

Also Winwin and Kun were really happy to have their little Chenle back.

When Jisung saw them from the other side of the room, he felt a little bit left out.
He wasn't chinese.

But that was okay. As long as Chenle could smile some more these days, it was okay.

He had some really bad nightmares in the last few nights and Jisung was thankful that he could forget them, even if it was just for a short amount of time.