Chapter 58: Because I love you

One week. One week was what Jeno needed to calm down.

Jaemin only needed the half of it.
But he was still too hurt to approach the older.

That was the reason, why Jeno made the first step and went to the younger to talk and to make up.

Jeno slowly walked closer to the door.
All he had to do was to knock.
So he took a deep breath and did just that.

When Jaemin opened the door, Jeno felt breathless.

Of course he had seen Jaemin the whole week. Living and working together, and even going to school together, making it hard not to.

But when he was again, so close, in front of the boy, he loved, he was just overwhelmed.

Jaemin looked beautiful.
Even with the bags under his eyes. And Jeno was wondering, if he had cried before he opened the door.

And if he did cry, if he cried because of Jeno.

Jeno didn't want anything else than to wipe Jaemin's tears away and stop being the reason for the younger's sadness.

Jaemin was in an equally trance.

He hadn't touched Jeno in a whole week, and even if he was still mad, he couldn't help himself but practically ran into Jeno's arms.

Jeno immediately catched him and held him close, not wanting to let go.

"We should talk", Jeno whispered in the younger's ears and Jaemin nodded.

"Yes, we should", he said but still didn't let go of Jeno.

"Let's go into your room", Jeno said but when Jaemin still didn't move, he slowly walked into the room with Jaemin in his arms.

He slowly sat down on the bed and somehow Jaemin ended up in his lap.

"Jaeminie", Jeno tried to reach to the other, who seemed to be in another world.

"I just missed you", Jaemin said and nuzzled Jeno's neck.

"I missed you too. But you should be mad at me.", Jeno scolded the other but in a soft voice.

That made Jaemin lean back, tears slowly gathering in his eyes.

"I am mad. But I don't want to be anymore. I just want to be in your arms again", Jaemin almost whined in the end.

"I know, baby. That is why I am here. To say sorry.", Jeno explained and carefully kissed the younger's cheek.

"If you say sorry, I have to say sorry too. I also made you angry. And that wasn't right of me.", Jaemin again hid his face in Jeno's neck.

"Hey, baby, can you do me the favour and look at me, when we have this conversation. I need you to look in my eyes and I need to see yours.", Jeno gently caressed Jaemin's hair.

Jaemin did what he was asked of but he didn't let Jeno talk.

"I let the kiss scene be edit out.", Jaemin admitted.

"You did what? Why?", Jeno was shocked but he didn't sound angry.

"Because I love you", Jaemin said in a whisper and leaned down to gently press his lips to Jeno's.

"And I want you to be happy."

"And I want you to be happy", Jeno argued but Jaemin only silenced him with a quick kiss.

"I know. But this is what felt right. I should have talked with you first. I know, if I had told you, you would have been fine with it. But I did it behind your back and that was not right. And this is what I am sorry for.", Jaemin sighed. "I think I would go crazy just thinking about you kissing someone else; no matter what the reason would be. Are you still mad?", Jaemin gently put Jeno's hair behind his ear.