Chapter 21: Zhong &Park

Jisung and Chenle did a Vlive together.

They had a lot of fun and laughed a lot.

But after the Vlive Chenle couldn't concentrate anymore.

His thoughts were only by Jisung.

How Jisung's hand was bigger than his and when they intertwined their hands, it perfectly fit.

How Jisung called him cute.

How Jisung said that he was the best.

And how Jisung could make him laugh and smile like that.

Chenle was happy to have Jisung.

And Jisung was happy to have Chenle.

After the Vlive they laid in Jisung's bed and cuddled.

They talked about the coming promotions, they had to do.
And how exciting it would be to debute with NCT 2018.

Chenle felt really tired, but he didn't want to stop talking to Jisung.
So he stayed with him and they continued talking.

But after some time, Chenle's eyes grew heavy. He told himself to just shortly close them and keep listening to Jisung.

But only after a few minutes, Jisung heard Chenle snoring.

"Cute", Jisung chuckled at the older.

He put the blanket over them and turned the light off.
After a while, also Jisung fell asleep, with Chenle in his arms.

They cuddled through the night.
None of them having a bad dream. They slept calmly, like they always did, when they slept next to each other.

The next morning they woke up because Jisung's alarm clock was ringing.

"Turn it off", Chenle grumbled and snuzzled in Jisung's chest.

Jisung groaned, trying to find the device to turn it off.

"Chenle-ah, I need to go to school", Jisung said sleepy, while caressing Chenle's hair.

"No, stay here. You are warm and comfortable. Ditch school.", Chenle said with a whiny voice.

Jisung chuckled. "I wish I could, but sadly I can't."

Jisung tried to get Chenle off him and to stand up, but Chenle was really stubborn.

He clawed at Jisung and shook his head.

But Jisung was stronger. He grabbed Chenle's arms and hold them.

"No, no, no, no", Chenle whined.

"I'm sorry. But I can't skip school, just because you want to continue sleeping in my arms.", Jisung laughed.

"Why not? It is really simple. Just lay down again and close your eyes.", Chenle said with puppy eyes and a pout.

"No, Chenle, I can't", Jisung shook his head.

"Fine", Chenle crossed his arms and his pout became even bigger. "Then leave."

"What are you so cute for?", Jisung asked and pinched Chenle's cheeks, causing the older to blush.

"Stop that", Chenle tried to push Jisung away, but he was too weak and too tired.

Jisung laughed and started tickling Chenle.

Soon Jisung found himself on top of Chenle, with Chenle lying under him, laughing, till he couldn't breath anymore.

"See, there is your precious smile", Jisung said happily.