Chapter 28: Black

Jeno pushed Jaemin against the wall.

"What do you think you are doing?", he growled.

Jamein looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

Jeno scoffed. "You know exactly how you can piss me off. The whole shoot you have been flirting with the other members and- and looking so goddamn good and-"

Jaemin tried to hold his laugh.
Since days Jeno had a problem to control his feelings.
He always would take Jaemin to a more private area and then kiss him breathless.

After he had tasted this lips for a second time, Jeno just couldn't stop himself from chasing after them.
They were in his head every time of the day.

And Jaemin wasn't oblivious to this.
He knew that Jeno couldn't resist him anymore.
And he enjoyed every second of it.

Everytime he felt Jeno giving him attention, a smile formed on his face, which he just couldn't wipe away.

And Jeno was so obvious jealous to every person Jaemin only spoke to.
And Jaemin knew why.

Jeno was not generally a possesive person.
But Jaemin wasn't his.
Yet.
And that was the problem.

He could loose the love of his live every second just because he was a too big coward.

But Jaemin actually found the thought amusing and a little bad saddening. How could Jeno ever think that he could love and be with someone else.

"Jeno, I'm just doing normal conversation. And me looking good? Did you realize that you are one of the main dancers in this song. You are the center in a whole part. And you look really incredibly hot while dancing.
How do you think I feel?"
Jaemin slowly started to become shameless.

Jeno just rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, yeah. And what was that with Jisung early? The attempt to get him in your jacket and cuddle with him?"

Now it was Jaemin's turn to roll his eyes.
"Don't talk like that about me and my baby. You can't seriously be jealous of Jisung. He was freezing. I don't know where he put his jacket. But since I also was freezing I thought it would be a good idea to share my jacket." He sounded really annoyed by the end.

Jeno just looked at him for a few seconds.
Then a "fuxk it" escaped his lips, before he did, what he always had done in the last few days, kissing Jaemin till his lips were red and swollen.

Jaemin immediately let Jeno in his mouth, addicted to the taste of their tounges fighting.

Jaemin let a little moan escape, bringing Jeno back to reality.

Jaemin expected, what would happen now, after Jeno regained his control again. That what also always happened:
Jeno saying that it was a mistake and that it would never happen again.

But when Jeno opened his mouth these words didn't come out.

Instead he took Jaemin's cheeks in his hands and kissed his nose.
"I should take you on a date."

"W-what?", Jaemin's eyes widened.

"You deserve to go out on dates, Jaeminie", Jeno whispered.

"T-then take me out on dates", Jaemin looked up in Jeno's eyes.

"I-", Jeno took a breath, "I can't and you know that."

And with that Jeno left Jaemin alone and went back to the shoot.

Jeno was practicing his part with some of the other members of NCT 2018, who wanted to rehearse some more.

Jaemin was looking, no, staring at him, not getting over the fact, how good Jeno looked in this black clothes with his black hair.

"Jaemin-ah, you are drooling."

"Huh?", Jaemin looked confused to his side, where Haechan sat next to him with a cheeky grin on his face.

"You are really obvious, you know?", Haechan chuckled.

"What are you taking about?", Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Either you pretend to be oblivious or you really have no idea yourself", Haechan shook his head.

"Haechan, I have really no idea what you are talking about. Could you please explain?"

"It is just that you were staring at him the whole time and-"

"Haechan, we need you right now. We want to practice our part to look which camera angle would be the best. Please hurry.", Taeyong shouted from the other side of the room.

"Sorry, I have to go", he said and left.

"What did he mean?", Jaemin asked himself.
Did Haechan know about his feelings for Jeno?
Or did he even know that something was going on between them?

"Urgh", Jaemin became more and more frustrated that day.

Jaemin stretched his arms out, ready to fall on the floor.

He was out of breath.

They were practicing the choreo for Mark's part now since 20 minutes, and Jaemin's energy slowly started to fade.

Jeno was sitting on the floor, chatting with Doyoung, while he stole glances in Jaemin's direction from time to time.

He tried to focus on his conversation with Doyoung but it was hard, since his main focus was always the boy with caramel hair.

He meant what he said earlier.
Jaemin should date. He was just too selfish, taking advantage to kiss him because he knew Jaemin felt the same. But the kisses would never lead to anything, so Jeno should stop them to not give the younger any hopes.

But he couldn't find it in him to stop himself. He was too much in love to resist Jaemin's lips and touches any further.

But it was also selfish of him to not let him go.
Jaemin deserved someone better.
Someone who would show the world that Jaemin was his and that he was proud to be with him.

Jeno wished that for Jaemin.
He wished that he was that person for Jaemin.
But sadly he wasn't.

And he was selfish. Too selfish to let Jaemin go.

It was night and Jaemin tossed and turned in his bed. He was sleepless and didn't know what to do.

Shooting the music video was exhausting and tomorrow they would continue with the shooting.
But how should he do this, when his thoughts won't shut up soon?

The makeup artists would have a lot of fun with his eye bags tomorrow.

He sighed and turned again, when suddenly the door quietly opened.

"Hey", Jeno whispered with his head peeking in the room.

"Hey?", Jaemin whispered back.

"Also not able to sleep?", Jeno asked, when he closed the door behind him.

Jaemin shook his head, a tiny pout on his lips.

Jeno sighed. "I kind of felt that you can't sleep. Maybe I can help?"
He walked over to Jaemin.

"How do you want to help?", Jaemin asked but Jeno didn't answer.

Instead he got in the bed with Jaemin and wrapped his arms around the younger while pecking his head.

"Like this", he whispered softly and nuzzled Jaemin's hair.

Jaemin relaxed in his arms and closed his eyes. Jeno's smell was all around him now but he didn't complain even a little bit.

It was a long time since they last cuddled and slept together and they both missed it so much.
Sometimes this was even better than kissing.

And in Jeno's arms Jaemin's thoughts would finally shut up.
Because here he was safe. Here he was comfortable.

And after only a few minutes both were deep asleep, dreaming of each other.

With Jeno Jaemin would always fall asleep rather quickly.