Chapter 33: Renjun-Hyung

Jisung slowly opened his eyes, when he woke up.

He felt warm and something heavy laid on his chest but he didn't mind because he still felt comfy.

He looked down and saw Chenle laying on his chest, arms wrapped around Jisung's stomach.

Chenle slightly began to move and Jisung saw how his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning", Jisung smiled at Chenle.

"Good morning", Chenle mumbled back, trying to hold his eyes open, but he felt really good in Jisung's arms and became immediately sleepy again.

"I hope you don't mind that I sneaked in your bed yesterday.", Jisung's cheeks flushed red, when he said that.
"It is just, you were already asleep, when I wanted to go to bed yesterday. And we have been sleeping together since nights because of your nightmares, so I thought I should better sleep next to you last night too."

Chenle looked up at Jisung and smiled tiredly. "Yes, it is alright. Actually, thank you, I slept as good as always, when we cuddle. I was just so tired yesterday that I couldn't help myself but fall asleep." Chenle caressed Jisung's cheek, making his blush even darker.

"Okay", Jisung hummed.
"And since you were asleep yesterday, I couldn't ask you before but do you want to go to Lotte World with Heejin and me?"

Chenle blinked twice, still sleepy. "What?"

"Her friends don't have time for her this weekend, so she asked me, if we could do something. And we finally have a weekend off before the comeback. So I thought we could do something we normally can't do. And she asked, if you want to join. Maybe we also could ask Renjun-Hyung.", Jisung smiled.

Chenle felt his heart a little bit hurting, since Heejin was the one, who suggested that Chenle could come with them and not Jisung himself. And because Renjun also would get asked.
But Chenle brushed these thoughts off and told himself, that he just should be happy that he could spend some more fun time with Jisung.

"Okay", Chenle said. "We can do that."

"Perfect", Jisung said brightly and pulled Chenle closer to snuggle more with him.

"So when do we go?", Chenle asked, after laying his head on Jisung's chest again.

"Tomorrow", Jisung mumbled.

"I mean, I love to spend my days off doing something but sometimes I just need a day to completely relax. Means I will sleep the whole day.", Jisung explained and already had closed his eyes again.

"I see", Chenle giggled, who looked up at Jisung, who was slowly drifting back to dreamland.

"You are a big baby, Jisungie.", Chenle smiled at Jisung's cute looking face, which he had, when he was sleeping.

"You are the baby here", Jisung mumbled back.

"Sure, sure", Chenle quietly whispered and this was the last thing Jisung heard, before he fell asleep again.

Chenle slowly untangled himself from the mess that his and Jisung's limbs were.

Chenle didn't feel tired anymore, so he wanted to stand up to eat some breakfast.

When he entered the kitchen, he found Renjun sitting on a chair, eating some food.

"Good morning, Renjun-Hyung", Chenle smiled.

"Good morning, Chenle", Renjun smiled back.

"There are some more eggs, if you want them", Renjun told Chenle, who gladly took some.