Chapter 52: Touch me

It was another silent evening, which Jaemin and Jeno spent yet again in Jaemin's room.

Jaemin was lying on Jeno's chest, his head hidden in between Jeno's neck and shoulder, his arm around Jeno's waist.

Jeno's nose was buried in Jaemin's hair, his arms tightly wrapped around the younger, holding him close.

"And then he beat me for the fifth time or something in this game and I really tried to stay calm but you know the look, Jisung can have. The one, that makes him really look like a brat.", Jeno told Jaemin about how he was losing continually against Jisung in a video game.

"Yes. I know this look all to well.", Jaemin giggled. "Everytime he has threatened me to cook for him."

Jeno also laughed. "Yes, exactly that look." He kissed Jaemin's hair. Just because he could. Because Jaemin was here in his arms and Jaemin was his.
"So, I did the only thing I could to get revenge. I tickled him."

Jaemin laughed. "I guess, he deserved it."

"Yeah", Jeno nuzzled Jaemin's hair and intertwined their fingers. "But we continued playing after this and I still couldn't win."

Jaemin giggled again. He looked up to Jeno and saw the already expected pout on Jeno's face. "No, don't be sad.", Jaemin pecked Jeno's lips, who pecked him back.

"You know, you may lose against him in video games but there are things, in which you are better.", Jaemin smiled at his boyfriend.

"Yeah? And what are those things?", Jeno gave a kiss to their intertwined hands.

Jaemin hummed, pretending to think. "Mhh, for example, in making me happy."

"Yeah?", Jeno raised an eyebrow teasingly.

"Mhh", Jaemin hummed, agreeing. "Nobody makes me as happy as you do."

They smiled at each other and then lost themselves in a passionate kiss.

After a few minutes, they let go of each other but still stayed close, nose to nose.

"Jeno-ah?", Jaemin whispered softly.

Jeno hummed, showing that he was listening.

"I am ready."

"Huh?", Jeno asked confused.

"You know....", Jaemin tried but was still too shy to say it. "You know, what I mean. Us having, you know."

Jeno raised a brow, asking. He had an idea, what Jaemin was talking about but he still needed to hear it verbally.

"What do you mean, Jaeminie?"

Jaemin breathed in and out. "I- I mean I am ready for.... For sex, Jeno-ah."

A short silence and then:

"Are you sure?", Jeno asked and caressed Jaemin's cheek.

Jaemin nodded determined. "Yes, I am sure. I mean, not right now! But when we both want it and it is a good moment, than I am ready."

"Okay", Jeno smiled down at his boyfriend.

"Okay", Jaemin smiled back.

Jeno gave another kiss to Jaemin's lips. "I love you. So so much."

"I love you too. To the moon and back isn't even enough to describe my love for you.", Jaemin smiled.

"Cheesy", Jeno teased the younger.

"Shut up", Jaemin whined but also laughed. "You like it."

"Yes, I like you. And everything, that comes with it.", another peck.