Chapter 55: Arguments and Drama

Like every other couple, which is together for a longer time, also Jaemin and Jeno had sometimes some small arguments.

But they always reconciled immediately after.

Jaemin's dad told him something, when he was younger.

"You can argue with your family and friends. That is okay. But it is important that after the dispute, you are still able to talk with each other normally. That no matter what happens, you still treat each other just as always!"

And Jaemin always followed this advice.
It meant a lot to him.
He hated it to go to bed and be angry with someone. So he always tried to still talk normally with them, even if he sometimes was still mad.

Because keeping your family and friends, the people you love, would always be the most important thing for Jaemin.

And Jeno thought the same.
He hated it to argue, so he always tried to make up immediately after.

But sometimes an argument was too huge and heavy to immediately reconcile after.

It was a Friday evening.

Renjun's family was in Seoul, so Renjun spent the day with them.
Chenle was living back at his family's place in Seoul.
And Jisung was at the 127 dorm because Haechan invited him over to give Jeno and Jaemin some time alone.

Jaemin had an appointment. He didn't tell Jeno what it was but Jeno didn't mind. He trusted Jaemin, so it was okay.

And since Jaemin wasn't at home, he also had time to prepare a romantic evening.

He cooked dinner for them, preparing some candles and flowers, just like the evening, he had asked Jaemin to be his boyfriend.

They didn't had an evening like this since a long time, so Jeno thought it would be a good idea.

They also couldn't go out and publicly date, so this was a good alternative.

And maybe, if they both were in the mood and ready, they also could do the next step in their relationship.

Jeno hoped it could happen that night.
It didn't have to, if Jaemin didn't feel like it.
But Jeno just wanted to show his boyfriend how much he loved him in the most intimate way.

When Jaemin came back home, a good looking Jeno was already waiting for him.

"Hey, beauty", Jeno smiled and hugged Jaemin.

"Hi, handsome boy, who is my boyfriend", Jaemin giggled and tightened the hug.

"What is this smell?", Jaemin asked, before he buried his nose in Jeno's neck to get a whiff of Jeno's own scent.

"I cooked", Jeno answered, which made Jaemin lean back to look at the older.

"You cooked and the kitchen is not in flames?", Jaemin giggled, when Jeno playfully hit him.

"You always cook for me. I thought for once I could return the favor."

"Thank you. You really are my favourite boyfriend.", Jaemin teased the older.

"Your favourite boyfriend? Are there more?", Jeno raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"No. You are the only one for me.", Jaemin pecked Jeno's lips.

But Jeno didn't let him go and so the chaste peck turned into a more passionate kiss and almost into a make out.

"The food", Jaemin tried to say between kisses but Jeno wouldn't let him go.