Chapter 43: The next step (?)

The members of NCT were in Osaka.

Renjun was roommates with Lucas (the secret NCT Dream member (?)).

Chenle with Winwin.

And Jisung with Jaehyun.

The two youngest hung out with the 97er line. They were laughing, dancing and even locked themselves out of their rooms (no joke).

Renjun joined the boys, because Lucas was going somewhere with Jungwoo and some of the other NCT U members.

Haechan was roommates with Ten.

Because of that, he didn't saw Mark that often but actually he was happy about it.

Because like this he got better control over his feelings.

Or so he thought.

Mark was Jaemin's roommate, while Jaemin's roommate was Mark.

And Jeno was roommate with Jungwoo.

In the beginning it was no problem, but when Jungwoo went out with Lucas and some of the other members, Jeno was alone.

And he didn't like being alone. Especially not, when he was missing his boyfriend.

Boyfriend. What a lovely sound this word had.

So Jeno decided to join Jaemin and Mark.

Mark didn't know about their relationship but Jaemin and Jeno had to pretend all the time to be just best friends, when they were not alone or not alone with Renjun.

So they were used to it. And it was better than not seeing Jaemin at all.

Jeno was really happy to be with Jaemin.
And Mark, the oldest was completely clueless.

He made a quiz with 3 answer possibilities about why some of the other members were in their room earlier.

He asked Jeno for the answer and Jeno allowed himself a little joke.

He answered with "7" and left Mark clueless again, the oldest not knowing that '7' means 'nana' in Japanese.

Jaemin knew the meaning and smiled a little to himself. Loving the nickname as much as he loved it the first day, Jeno used it.

Jeno got a little bit jealous that Mark was roommates with Jaemin but it was fine.
In the end Jaemin was all his and he belonged to Jaemin.

They had a lot of fun in Osaka. It was cool to be with all the members of NCT. It was like a class trip. Funny but also a chaos.

A few days after they came back from Japan, it was Jaemin's birthday.

On his birthday Jaemin celebrated with his family, friends and the Dream members.

In the following days, he met some of the other NCT members, who wished him a "Happy Birthday."

On Saturday, he and Jeno had planned to spend the day alone.

Jeno wanted a day all alone with Jaemin. That was his birthday present for the younger.
And since they had a day off, it was the perfect time.

Jeno knocked on Jaemin's door at noon. Hoping that the younger had gotten enough sleep.

Jaemin opened his door with a smile and Jeno entered.

"So, since this day is all about you, I haven't planned anything.", Jeno explained. "I want you to decide what we will do today."

"Oh", Jaemin said, thinking. "When that is the case, then I just want to stay in bed all day and cuddle.", Jaemin said satisfied.