Chapter 34: Beginning or end?

Jeno had made a decision.

This day he and Jaemin were alone in the doorm, since Chenle, Jisung and Renjun had went to Lotte World.

And Jeno planned to tell him. Now it was the perfect time. They were alone and he really needed to talk with the younger about this.

He had a plan and needed to prepare some stuff.

He was on the way to his room, when Jaemin came out of his.

"Hey", Jeno greeted with a smile.

"Hi", Jaemin slightly smiled back.

"Are you going somewhere?", Jeno asked, when he saw that Jaemin wore a jacket.

"Yes, I'm going to meet a friend.", Jaemin explained.

"Oh", Jeno seemed confused.

"Is that a problem?", Jaemin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"N-no, of course not." Seeing a friend? What kind of friend? Jeno didn't like the feeling in his stomach.

"Yeah, I haven't seen him in a long time and now that we have some days off, I thought it would be a good time to see him."

"Of course", Jeno forced a smile.
"Are you back before dinner?"
Because I need to talk with you. But these words didn't come over his lips.

"I think so.", Jaemin said and went to the door.
"See you later, Jeno-ah", he smiled slightly and then left.

"Bye, Nana", Jeno said, when the door was already closed.

Jeno was preparing everything for his talk with Jaemin. He repeated the words, he wanted to say, in his head. He didn't want to mess this up. He couldn't loose Jaemin.

If everything went wrong, he hoped that they still could be friends.

Jeno was deep in thoughts and looked around. "I hope it will be alright", he sighed.

Jeno thought about all the things, he had experienced with Jaemin.

Their friendship had gone a long way and no matter what would happen, he couldn't bear to loose the younger.

A small smile formed on his lips, when he thought about a special moment.

The memory was about one of the rare sleepovers they had done, when Jaemin was in hiatus.

*Flashback*

Jeno was currently playing a video game with Jisung and Renjun, when someone called him.

He looked on his phone and immediately stood up. "I'm sorry guys, but I really need to answer this call."
He went to his room and closed the door.

With a deep breath he put the phone to his ear. "Jaeminie?"

"Hi", Jeno could hear the smile from the boy on the other side of the line.

"Hey", Jeno also smiled.

"How are you?", Jaemin asked with his sweet voice.

"Good....But I miss you."

A few seconds silence followed before he heard a "I miss you too."

"Really much to be honest. That is also why I am calling", Jaemin continued.

"Yeah?", Jeno asked confused.

"Yes, Jeno-ah. The thing is that my parents are on a trip this weekend and I am home all alone, so I- I wanted to ask you, if you would like to have a sleepover. Just the two of us."