Chapter 46: Another one

Another day, another promotion.

The dreamies were shooting another comeback stage for "We Go Up".

The song was loved by the fans, which made the seven boys really happy.

They were dancing and singing in excitement, the fan's cheering hyping them up.

After they were done with the performance, they went to eat something in the cafeteria.

But Jeno wasn't really interested in eating.

Jaemin looked so good with his pink hair today, the older couldn't resist.

He grabbed Jaemin by his wrist and pulled the younger to their dressing room.

As soon as they entered the room, Jeno pushed Jaemin into the couch and started kissing him.

Jaemin caught off guard at first, quickly catched himself and eagerly responded to the passionate kisses.

Jeno pulled Jaemin in his lap, the younger immediately straddling him.

They were so engulfed in each other that they didn't hear the footsteps coming.

And suddenly the door was opened, without a warning.

Before Jaemin and Jeno could even look who it was, the door was already closed again.

"Shit", left Jeno's lips.

Jaemin looked at him with wide eyes and was about to stand up to go after the person, when the door opened again.

Revealing a Haechan, who looked at them in a way, Jaemin and Jeno couldn't decipher.

"So", Hacehan started. "I was actually just about to get my phone, which I forgot here but- wow- okay. Ehm", Haechan was at a loss of words.

"We can explain", Jaemin started but Haechan cut him off.

"No, just", Haechan shook his head, smiling slightly but also still frowning. "Let's just- ehm- talk about it tonight. I will come visit you at the dorm, if this is okay."

Jaemin and Jeno could only nod, to shocked to find words at the moment.

"Just let me grab my phone", Haechan said and walked to his phone. "And then you can continue with what you were doing." A look to the boys in shock. "Maybe, you should just lock the door before."

And with that Haechan quickly grabbed his phone and then went out of the room, closing the door after him and leaving the two dumbfounded boys alone again.

"What just", Jeno started.

"happened?", Jaemin finished.

"Do you think he will freak out about this?", Jaemin asked unsure.

"I mean, he told us to continue, so I doubt that.", Jeno answered, still looking at the door.

"True", Jaemin mumbled and slowly got off of Jeno's lap. "Maybe we should go back to the others."

"Yes, maybe we should.", Jeno finally looked at Jaemin.

"Are you mad?", Jaemin asked carefully.

"Why?", Jeno furrowed his brows.

"Because someone found out", Jaemin explained and lowered his head.

"Hey", Jeno gently grabbed Jaemin's chin and made Jaemin look back at him. "It is not your fault, okay? If it would be someone's fault, then mine because I dragged you in this room and kissed you without locking the door. Okay?"