Chapter 19: Get lost in the feelings

"I love you too, but-"

"No buts", Jaemin interrupted him.

And after that, they lips touched again.

Jeno really wanted to stop him. But how could he, when Jaemin's lips tasted so so good.

They kissed and the first gentle and soft kisses turned wilder every second and soon they were making out again.

Both almost couldn't breath anymore, but also both didn't want to let go.

So they reluctantly stopped for a second to catch their breath.
When Jaemin wanted to attach their lips together again, Jeno prevented him from doing so.

He finally found some strength again, and gently pushed Jaemin away.

"Look, Jaemin, I'm sorry, but-"

"No! Why do you have to be so stubborn? Why can't you just enjoy this moment? I know you do. I can feel and see, how much you like it. So get lost in your feelings, just for once.", Jaemin interrupted him again.

"Because this is wrong and you know that, Jaemin.", Jeno said with a scolding tone but soft eyes.

"But I don't care at the moment. Neither should you. We are just doing, what we are doing right now. Let's face the consequences later, please?"

And when Jaemin gave him puppy eyes, Jeno did the only thing, he was capable of doing now.

He gave in and leaned in.

They kissed again. With much more passion.

But this time, Jaemin stopped after a while.

"So you do love me, huh?", he said teasingly.

"Jaemin", Jeno's voice was dark.

"Please, say it again?", Jaemin asked pouting.

Jeno sighed. But how he even survived, resisting Jaemin, before today, was a mystery.

"I love you, Na Jaemin. My Jaeminie, I love you so much."

Tears of joy cascaded down Jaemin's cheeks.

"I love you too, Lee Jeno. More than anything."

They sealed their words with a kiss.

It was full of love. All their feelings were in this one kiss.

After some time they stopped and Jeno rested his forehead against Jaemin's.

"You are so beautiful, Nana.", Jeno said shyly.

"You didn't call me Nana for a long time", Jaemin whispered back.

"I know. I want to keep this name special.", Jeno smiled.

"Yes. I realized you only use this name, when you tell me how special I am. Just like the name.", Jaemin took Jeno's hand and intertwined their fingers.

Jeno caressed Jaemin's cheek with his free hand.

"You are really special to me, Nana.", Jeno said against Jaemin's lips.

Jaemin's smile widened and before he realized it, he was caught in another kiss again.

"Can this moment go on forever?", Jaemin asked sadly, because he knew the answer.

"I wish", Jeno admitted and brushed his lips over Jaemin's cheek to his forehead to press a kiss there.

"But sadly, it can't", Jeno continued.

Jaemin whined.
Jeno was leaning back slowly, creating some distance between them.

Jaemin whined even more.

"No, no. Stay here.", Jaemin grabbed Jeno's cheeks and pulled him closer again.

But Jeno placed his hands over Jaemin's and shook his head.
He put Jaemin's hands away from his face and leaned back again.

"I'm sorry. I wished it would be under other circumstances. Maybe we would have a chance. But we don't. And you have to accept this one day too, Jaemin. If you want to or not.", Jeno said softly.

"I don't want to.", Jaemin pouted.

"Stop pouting", Jeno sighed.

"Why?", Jaemin asked. "What if I don't stop? Are you gonna kiss me again?", he raised a brow but then began pouting again.

"You wish", Jeno scoffed.

"Yes, I do", Jaemin said with a wink.

Jeno rolled his eyes.
"Enough kissing for today."
But when he saw Jaemin's reaction, he quickly added: "Enough kissing for forever. At least between us."

Now it was Jaemin's turn to roll his eyes.
"As if you can stay away from these lips longer than a week, now when you got a taste of them."

Jeno laughed.
"You are so full of yourself."

"No", Jaemin shook his head. "I'm just the one of us two, who isn't in denial and true to himself. And I definitely won't survive a week without another kiss. So be prepared, Jeno-ah", Jaemin said and leaned closer to Jeno's face. His eyes fixed on Jeno's lips.

Jeno coughed slightly and turned his face away from Jaemin.

"Good luck trying, but I will do anything to protect us both. So no more kisses. And maybe you should keep your distance till you come back to your senses.", Jeno said and took a step back.

"Seems like I will never come back to my senses. So you can wait a long time.", Jaemin said and crossed his arms.

"Fine. You know what that means?", Jeno raised his eyebrows and also crossed his arms.

Jaemin looked at him unfazed.

"Not only no more kisses. But also no more sleeping in your bed together. Or pecks on cheeks and foreheads. And also of course, no more hugs."

Jaemin's unfazed gaze turned into a shock one. "What? No more hugs?"

"No more hugs", Jeno nodded.

"But- but hugs are totally normal skinship. Nothing gay. Also people, who are not in love, hug.", Jaemin stuttered.

"But how do I know that you won't try anything, when you hug me?", Jeno raised a brow.
"I need to stay away from you, so that is what I will do."

Jaemin opened his mouth to answer, but Haechan came running to them.

When he stopped in front of them, he tried to catch his breath, looking at the ground.

"We-we were lo-looking for you every-everywhere. We-we want to-to shoot the next sc-scene", he said out of breath.

When Haechan looked up his eyes widened.

He pointed a finger first at Jaemin, then at Jeno and then again at Jaemin.
"What happened? Your lips are totally swollen and your hair is a completely mess", Haechan was confused.

"We fought", Jeno said sarcastically.

"Yeah, with our lips", Jaemin scoffed. But he mumbled this words, so Haechan couldn't hear them.

"What?", Haechan asked now even more confused.

"Nothing", Jeno rolled his eyes.

"Okay?", Haechan asked still confused.

"Can we then go and shoot the next scenes?", he asked.

"Sure", Jeno said and walked past Haechan.

Haechan looked at Jaemin with questioning eyes. The other boy only shrugged and walked to Haechan.

Together they went back and shoot the next scenes.

Jeno and Jaemin handled it professional, showing not a trace in their actions, of what happened a few minutes ago.

But well, the makeup artists had a lot to do, when the boys came back.