Chapter 1

Fang Ru was dead, and at the moment before her death, a book appeared in front of her eyes. After reading it, she knew that everything Liu Rong owned was taken from herself.

Liu Rong's husband, Qi Han, should have been her husband, and Liu Rong's achievements should have been her own.

Thinking that I was just an introvert and didn't like to talk, I was rumored to have an eye above the top and look down on the country folks; I obviously saved Qi Han, but I was put on the hat of robbing others of credit and became an insatiable person; I even married a designed person. Marrying Ning Yuheng, it was rumored that she admired vanity and wanted to cling to the top...

and all of this was due to the existence of Liu Rong, the heroine of the book-wearing book, because she had mastered the plot in advance and let herself be the original heroine's life, which should have a bright future and splendid glory, has turned into a miserable, depressive and dying tragedy.

Fang Ru, who knew all of this, was filled with resentment, and her eyes were almost bleeding.

Outside the door, accompanied by a burst of noisy and flustered footsteps, a fair-skinned and elegant man came in. It was Fang Ru's husband Ning Yuheng.

This man is handsome and elegant. Even now, his face is exhausted, some sweat oozes from his forehead because he ran so fast, and his hair is a bit messy, but he still can't hide the cleanness of his body.

Fang Ru looked at Ning Yuheng. Although the two got married because of helplessness, since they were married, she also wanted to live with Ning Yuheng.

But who would have thought that this gentle-looking man looked like a piece of ice for a thousand years when facing her, no matter how she tried to cover it, she wouldn't be able to cover it, and in the end it would end in a desperate heart.

They were married for ten years, and she was still a virgin to death. Ning Yuheng stayed like a jade for ten years for Liu Rong. If you are not the person involved, I am afraid I will be moved by such affection.

It's a pity that there is no if, as the party involved, only oneself knows what it is like to be cold and sleepless every night.

At this moment, seeing Ning Yuheng's sad face, as if a dead mother, Fang Ru just wanted to laugh out loud.

How ridiculous! Such a cold and unfeeling man showed a sad expression after her death?

He should be smiling, he is finally free!

He doesn't need to face his own wife who bores him anymore, he can be free, no longer need to do any cover, to miss and remember the sweet and beautiful little bit of him and Liu Rong.

Fang Ru's soul laughed silently in the air, and her heart was full of violence and unwillingness.

Why should her life be stolen by a thief? Why should the thief design her to marry a man who is impossible to fall in love with her after stealing everything from her. Why?

Several people came at the door of Ning's house. They were Fang Ru's parents and brother-in-law. Fang Ru thought these people were here to help her be fair. However, after only half an hour, Fang Ru was disappointed!

Fang's father and mother were persuaded by Fang's sister-in-law that "I'm dead, instead of falling out with the Ning's family, it's better to take the opportunity to ask for compensation", and quickly gave up the idea of ​​seeking justice and turned to take advantage of her daughter's death to talk to the Ning's family. Started a deal.

In less than an hour, the two families below were able to sit down and talk calmly. Fang Ru only finds it funny, it turns out that his death is so valuable!

Fang Ru laughed loudly, but she couldn't laugh. She was full of sorrow, but she couldn't shed half a tear.

In her life, she has been kind and self-denying, but what has she gained?

Even her death was used in exchange and used to negotiate terms. How ridiculous is her life?

What she hates! She hates it! These are her parents, the parents who she would rather sacrifice herself to protect and respect!

She hates Liu Rong even more, this thief, who stole her life in that way, and designed her to marry a man who would never fall in love with her, making her suffer for a lifetime!

Ah--- Fang Ru's soul uttered a tearing roar in mid-air, but it couldn't reach the courtyard below. Her anger, her despair, no one can hear her except herself.

"Mom, how can you do this? Sister she is dead! She was driven to death by the Ning family and the bastard Ning Yuheng! Didn't you come to seek justice for your sister? Are you not here to avenge your sister? Why do you want some money? , You can let go of the hatred of the two families!"

Fang Yue endured and endured outside the door, and finally couldn't help breaking through the door and shouting! She also supported Fang Weihua, the second brother of the Fang family.

"Mom, I don't want my family to treat me! They killed Aru, even if I die, they will never let them treat me!"

Although Fang Weihua is weak, his skin is almost transparent, and he can even see the inside. His cyan blood vessels, but what he said was sonorous and loud.

He originally thought that his parents could not be so unrelenting, but the reality gave him a slap. It turns out that the love of parents for their children is not selfless. It turns out that these can also be exchanged for benefits.

Fang Weihua only felt that his mouth was full of bitterness, which was hundreds of times more bitter than the coptis in the medicine he drank.

Fang Ru looked at Fang Weihua and Fang Yue, it was not surprising that Fang Weihua would speak for her. Although this second brother is not in good health, he has always treated himself very well.

What surprised Fang Ru was Fang Yue, this little girl who had always been arrogant, lazy, and taking advantage in her eyes, could even speak for her.

In her life, there are still such two people who defended her after her death and said so truthfully about her unfair experience. Although still resentful, the hostility in the soul gradually dissipated.

However, when she saw that even if the second brother and younger sister blocked her, her parents still exchanged their own deaths for a house and two thousand yuan, Fang Ru's heart became colder, and the hostility deep in her soul grew stronger.

However, before her hostility was released, she was sucked into a whirlpool.

Fang Ru looked at the scene in front of her and didn't know what had happened. After she was sucked into the whirlpool, she came to such a place.

The scenery here looks very familiar, but it resembles the Shuangxi Village where she once stayed.

Speaking of Shuangxi Village, Fang Ru suddenly woke up. This is not the Shuangxi Village where she once stayed.

Looking at the fork in the road in front of him, Fang Ru remembered that he should be the one who rescued Qi Han here.

Fang Ru walked forward slowly, and he saw Qi Han lying on the ground not far away. His left leg trousers have been torn, revealing bloody knees.

As if hearing the sound of footsteps, Qi Han slowly turned his head, and saw that Fang Ru turned out to be Fang Ru, a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes. How could it be this vicious woman?

Fang Ru didn't miss the disgust in Qi Han's eyes, she sneered, turned and left!

Didn't Qi Han think that she robbed Liu Rong for the credit? Then let him wait here to see if he can wait until Liu Rong comes to rescue him!

Qi Han watched Fang Ru turn his head indifferently and walk away, the disgust in his eyes became more intense.

Fortunately, this woman dared to say that she saved herself in the last life. In the last life, she was unconscious and didn't know who the savior was, so she almost fell for her. Fortunately, A Rong was clever and exposed the true face of this woman.

Seeing Fang Ru walking neatly and neatly, Qi Han was not in a hurry. He believed that his A Rong must have been on the way to rescue him.