Chapter 48

Although Fang Weihua was a little jealous about the fact that his sister was snatched by Meng Xing. However, he was still happy for Fang Ru in his heart.

Although he didn't stay in Shuangxi Village for a long time, he could feel Meng Xing's respect for him. If it weren't for Fang Ru sincerely, Meng Xing would never have been able to do that.

Fang Ru's situation at home is not very good, Fang Weihua sees it.

But before, he was in poor health and had no status in the family. Although he was motivated but powerless, Fang Ru's care was also limited.

Fang Ru was very happy to find a man who really loved her.

Hearing his brother mentioned Meng Xing, Fang Ru shook his head: "Since he left, he has sent a letter back, and there is no more news."

Fang Ru thought of Meng Xing, and people couldn't help feeling melancholy, and didn't see the front side. 'S person, bumped his head.

"Sorry, I didn't pay attention." Fang Ru hurriedly apologized.

"It's okay, I was also wrong, did you hurt?" A nice voice came from the top of the head.

Fang Ru raised his head, a young man who looked very gentle, looking at her with a smile.

Fang Ru shook his head: "I'm okay."

The man didn't say much. After helping Fang Ru well, he nodded his head and turned and left.

Fang Yue was a little strange: "Sister, do you know that person?"

She just heard what Meng Xing said from her second brother . She obviously has something to do with her sister. Why is this another one?

Fang Ru shook his head: "I don't know, I just ran into it accidentally, let's go back."

Fang Yue was a little puzzled, the person looked at her sister's eyes as if they knew each other. But my sister said she didn't know each other, she should have read it wrong.

Fang Ru is thinking of Meng Xing here, and Meng Xing is also thinking of Fang Ru over there. He and his troops had just arrived in a certain city in the south, and after reorganization and rest, they were ready to move on to the next place.

After eating, Meng Xing leaned against the car and took out the red safety rope Fang Ru had given him from his left breast pocket. Through the safety rope, he seemed to see the smile of his beloved girl.

"Tsk, platoon leader, I looked at this safety rope when I saw you were okay, why, it was given by my sister-in-law?" a little soldier joked.

Meng Xing glanced at the safety rope again, wrapped it with a handkerchief, and put it back into his left breast pocket.

"Does it need to be so treasured? Isn't it just a rope? Go back and ask my sister-in-law to make up ten or eight for you."

"What do you know." Meng Xing lightly tapped the little soldier on the head, "Okay, ready to prepare. We will set off again in a while."

Meng Xing's hand patted his left chest. It's almost New Year, and I don't know how Fang Ru is. They are not allowed to communicate with outsiders now, and Meng Xing just thinks about Fang Ru, so she can only think about it in her heart.

After Fang Ru, Fang Yue and Fang Weihua returned home, Fang's mother greeted her with a smile: "What clothes did you buy, show mom."

Fang Ru was a little surprised. Why did his mother change her attitude completely after going out?

"Mom, sister bought me a red quilted jacket, do you think it is good to see?" Fang Yue is still a child, she only had a dispute with her mother in the morning, and she has completely forgotten it for a while.

She put on the padded jacket Fang Ru bought for her, and turned around to look at it.

"You girl, you know how to spend your sister's money, where did your sister get so much money?" Fang's mother finished scolding Fang Yue, then turned to look at Fang Ru, "Aru, what clothes did you buy and wear Come out and show Mom."

"I bought a coat." Fang Ru took out the dark brown woolen coat.

Fang's mother frowned, "How do you buy such an old-fashioned color? You are a young girl, you should wear bright colors like A Yue to look good."

"Mom, you don't understand this. This dress, sister is wearing beautiful, don't believe it, let her wear it for you." Fang Yue said from the side, and then turned to Fang Ru, "Sister, you just Show
me how to wear it." Fang Ru put the clothes on, and Mother Fang's eyes lit up: "Unexpectedly, this color looks old-fashioned, like those worn by people of forty or fifty years old. But this dress is for you. It feels completely different."

"Okay , you can wear this dress for the entrance banquet tomorrow."