Chapter 51

After Fang Ru's words were finished, everyone was quiet. Fang Ru sneered: "Why, don't you dare? Didn't you talk very vigorously when I said that there was something between Teacher Chen and I? Now it's awkward?"

"Hmph, I want to see, what is it? What question makes you dare to speak so loudly." A girl stood up, walked to Yang Fang's desk, and opened the test paper Fang Ru had put there.

"Guo Min, give her some color, don't think that the science champion is great."

Another girl shouted, who can sit in this classroom, which one is not the favorite of heaven, which one is not the best among classmates, although Fang Ru took a science champion, but many people were still not convinced.

Guo Min turned over the test paper, but his face gradually paled: "We didn't learn the content on this test paper at all. How did you let us do it?"

Yang Fang also didn't say a word. She had already scanned the test paper just now. The subject, she couldn't even read it, it was all knowledge points she hadn't learned.

"You haven't learned it, I did. The knowledge of question 1 is on page 86 of the textbook, the knowledge of question 2 is on page 73 of the textbook, and the knowledge of question 3 is on page 112 of the textbook..."

Fang Ru asked one question after another. Every time she asked a question, Yang Fang flipped through the textbook in her hand. The more she turned it over, the uglier Yang Fang's face became, and Fang Ru got everything right.

"Don't you bluff us? You didn't just get these test papers back. How do you know which page the knowledge points of which question are on?" a classmate asked in disbelief.

"Before I got it back, I looked at the top test paper. Because I have learned the knowledge in the book so well, so I can know where the knowledge is after reading the questions." Fang Ru said lightly, as if these were just ordinary things. Things.

"But you even know which page it is on. Didn't Teacher Chen tell you in advance?"

Fang Ru smiled: "It's only a few minutes between when I go out and when I come back. I believe you know how much time it takes to walk back and forth from the classroom to the office. Do you think Teacher Chen has this time to talk to me? Say this?" After the classmate had asked him, he knew that this question was too stupid. At this moment, he heard Fang Ru's words, and his face flushed even more.

"Fang Ru, have you really finished two courses?" You know, they are science subjects, not just memorizing two books like liberal arts. Even in liberal arts, finishing two courses in half a month is amazing enough.

"After finishing my studies, Teacher Chen saw that I was learning fast, so he wanted to teach me something alone. But I didn't expect that someone would be jealous. But even if someone said such swear words, I didn't expect that someone would be able to tell me something. The girl has such great malice."

"You should know how Ms. Chen and I will be hit if such rumors are spread."

"My reputation is ruined, and I may not be able to withstand the pressure of public opinion, and I will eventually commit suicide. And Teacher Chen, the originally happy family will also fall apart because of such false rumors. Is this the ending you want to see?"

Everyone was silent. They were just trying to speak quickly, and did not expect to say anything casually. A few words will cause such serious consequences.

A classmate suddenly stepped forward and said to Ru each other: "I'm sorry, Fang Ru, I will never spread other people's rumors casually in the future."

Fang Ru nodded: "You can recognize your mistakes, and your heart is still kind. , I forgive you."

Fang Ru looked at Yang Fang: "Yang Fang, it doesn't matter if you are jealous of me, that can only show that I am better than you. But if you make up rumors about me and Teacher Chen, you must apologize to me."

Yang Fang was already frustrated by Fang Ru's blow. At this moment, Fang Ru asked for an apology, so he could only stand up and bow to Fang Ru: "I'm sorry, Fang Ru, I shouldn't say you like that behind your back."

Fang Ru looked at Yang Fang and said, "I will forgive you this time. If there is another time, I will not only tell the teacher, but also make you apologize to me in front of the whole school."

"Also, instead of staring at others. If you are jealous of others, it is better to focus this energy on learning and improve your own learning level. It is more important than anything. If you can reach my level, Teacher Chen will treat you differently."

Fang Ru turned to other people again:" The rumors stop at the wise. We are all college students in the new era, with advanced ideas and lofty ideals. We should be able to distinguish right from wrong with rumors, rather than follow them by rumoring them."

"We are the successors of this era, and the country's future needs We build together, and the development of society needs us to promote. If we don't even have the ability to distinguish right from wrong, how can we afford to build the country and promote social development?"

Fang Ru's words fell, and the following is a paragraph Long silence. Soon, a classmate clapped his applause, and the applause gradually became enthusiastic from the beginning.

"Good point." Monitor Wang Qingguo stood up. "Fang Ru is right. We are college students in the new era. We have the ability to think independently. We should not be the spreaders of rumors, but the end of rumors. person. "