Chapter 52

When the three of them arrived at the state-owned restaurant, Fang Ru ordered food and ate so many meals together at the educated youth point. She knew what they liked to eat without asking her.

Sure enough, after she finished ordering, Wei Huan looked at Fang Ru and smiled: "Aru is the best to me. You order everything I love."

Wang Hao mocked from the side: "Is there something you don't like to eat.? "

Wang Hao gave a supercilious:" I will not eat your point, our family Aru order something I love to eat. "

Wang Hao" whispering sound "a cry:", Fang Ru It's my brother Meng Xing's object, that's my sister-in-law, why this Fangru belongs to me ." 

Wei Huan laughed, "I am Aru's sister, and Aru is your sister-in-law, what should you call me?"

Wang Hao "snorted": "That's not the case. Let's talk about each." 

"Okay, how long have you two seen each other? Why do you quarrel as soon as you meet." Fang Ru said, "I asked you on the road just now. What good news, your god secretly refuses to say it, can you always say it now?"

When it comes to business matters, Wang Hao's face became serious: "After you said that that day, I went back to inquire, and wanted to buy three at once. The quadrangle is too difficult. It took me a lot of effort to find an intermediary. He happened to have three in his hand, and the price was right. As far as the price you said before, when do you have time, let's go and see it together?"

Wei Huan was surprised: "Are you going to buy a courtyard

house ?" Fang Ru nodded: "The money is still in his hand, so it's better to take it out to buy a house."

Wei Huan groaned. She Fang Ru did it for so long. , I also saved some money in her hand, and she was a little moved when she heard Fang Ru buy a house.

"The courtyard, how much does the cheapest one get?" Wei Huan looked at Wang Hao.

"I guess, a smaller one, without a back seat, will cost about 500 yuan anyway." Wang Hao helped Fang Ru run the house these days, and got to know the situation along the way.

In fact, there are not many people who sell houses. Many people who are willing to sell are because there are no more people left in the family.

This is why it took Wang Hao so long to help Fang Ru find a suitable house.

"500 yuan." Wei Huan had 600 yuan in her hand, and she was a little distressed when she took out almost all of her savings to buy a house at once.

"Do you want to buy too?" Fang Ru asked.

Wei Huan nodded his head: "Want to buy a little, just a little money in my hand, went all out to buy a house, always feel a little uneasy."

"I do not think there is no peace of mind, you put down to buy a house, a house It's yours. You live in two rooms by yourself and rent out the rest. That's also a sum of money." Fang Ru said.

Fang Ru knew the price of the courtyard house in ten years, but it was several times higher than it is now. Wei Huan had some money in his hand, which was good for buying the courtyard house.

"Even if you are not in Beijing in the future, this house can be sold without any loss."

Wei Huan thought for a while, felt that Fang Ru was right, gritted his teeth, and said to Wang Hao, "Or, you Also help me pay attention, I can't buy such a big one, it's about 500 yuan."

"That's fine, it's better to buy a smaller one," Wang Hao said.

"Can you see the three houses you mentioned at any time?" Fang Ru asked.

Wang Hao nodded: "Let's go if you have time."

"Then let's go today. I happen to have no class in the afternoon. I will go over to see you and buy it if it fits so that my teacher will not worry about it all day long.

" That way, I'll take you there after dinner." Wang Hao nodded.

After the three people finished eating, Fang Ru wanted to pay for the meal and the ticket, but Wang Hao snatched it first: "Brother Meng Xing is not there, so I will take care of you. How can you really make you pay? Are you kidding me."

Fang Ru knew that Wang Hao was not bad for the money, and didn't argue with him.

Wang Hao took the two to the place, but who knew that the middleman had changed his mind: "You have to increase the price, plus two hundred for each quadrangle." If you add two hundred, Fang Ru added it, but Wang Hao said he had already agreed with him. The middleman negotiated the price, but he temporarily raised the price, and Fang Ru was naturally unwilling.

Wang Hao also changed his face: "I said Lao Hu, we can't do this business. Yesterday, we said that one thousand sets, three sets will be round for you, what's the matter, this is still going to sit on the floor and the price is not enough?"

Lao Hu sat in a chair On, twisting a few sparse beards on his chin, his eyes half-squinted: "Yesterday it was a thousand, but there is no way. Someone paid a thousand and two. If you want to buy it, you can't make me lose money. I didn't. Ask you more. As long as you make one thousand and two, this courtyard will still be yours."

Wang Hao sneered: "Someone? I want to see, in this Beijing city, who else would dare to intercept my Wang Hao's things. I am. Put it aside, if you don't sell this house to me, you can't sell it."

Old Hu shook his shoulders, and a weird smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: "Young man, don't talk too much. We can't make a business, we can still cooperate in the future. It's just this time, it's me Lao Hu who is sorry to you." When

it comes to this, there is no need to continue.

Wang Hao took Fang Ru and Wei Huan and left: "I'm sorry, I didn't expect this old Hu to be such a person who sees profit and forgets righteousness like this. I obviously talked to him, and he changed his mind temporarily. Fang Ru, you Don't worry, I will find you another courtyard house. In this Beijing city, there is really nothing that Wang Hao can't do."

"You don't need to apologize to me. You are not to blame for this. It is the old Hu who is not honest. As for the courtyard, you look for it slowly, and I'm not in a hurry. My second brother and I have moved out now and live on Xiafeng Road."

Wang Hao and Wei Huan who were talking about Fang Ru were taken aback, but neither of them Asked Fang Ru why he moved out.

"That's fine, I'll take you back to school, and I will look for things about the house slowly."

After Wang Hao sent Fang Ru back to the school, his face became gloomy. That old Hu actually dared to save his face like this.

Brother Meng Xing asked him to take care of Fang Ru, but the first time Fang Ru asked him to take care of things, he failed.

Although Fang Ru didn't blame him, Wang Hao felt that he was ashamed in front of Fang Ru and had failed Meng Xing's entrustment. If Brother Meng Xing were to take care of this matter, it would definitely be impossible for such a thing to happen.

Old Hu thought that he was just making a harsh statement, but he didn't know that what he said was true. If Lao Hu's house could be sold, Wang Hao would change his name to Hu Hao.

When Wang Hao returned home, he found his brother who was playing with him: "Help me find out who dared to intercept Wang Hao's stuff."

This matter was easy to investigate, and Wang Hao's brother soon found out the situation. It turned out that Li Jiaming wanted to buy it.

"Li Jiaming? Just the one who claims to be Li Hanyu's cousin?" Wang Hao raised his eyebrows and asked.

"It's him."

Wang Hao snorted, "Go and ask Li Hanyu, what's the matter with his cousin, even dare to snatch my things?" Li Hanyu knew that Li Jiaming actually dared to snatch Wang Hao's things, and slapped him angrily. He scolded, "You know whose son Wang Hao is. Do you dare to snatch his things? Do you want to get involved in this land in Beijing? It doesn't matter if you want to die, don't come to harm our family."

Li Jiaming was killed. I scolded like this, and felt aggrieved: "I didn't know Wang Hao was going to buy the house, and the middleman

Lao Hu didn't make it clear." Li Hanyu waved his hand and said impatiently: "Don't tell me about this, you Hurry up and return the house, and you dare to buy it without finding out whose house it is. With the money in your family, you think you can do whatever you want, right?" When

Lao Hu saw Li Jiaming, his face With a smile of joy: "Oh, you are here, and the deed is ready for you. As soon as your money arrives, we will immediately change the registration and the house will belong to you."

Li Jiaming patted his hand on the table: "Old Hu, you are not authentic. You sell a house for two people, but you are going to kill me. I can't buy this house, and I dare not buy it. You, stay. Live by yourself."

Lao Hu's face changed: "What? You don't buy it?"

Li Jiaming slanted his eyes and looked at Lao Hu: "Do I dare to buy? Whoever bought a house with you before, you offended him, and still think I buy your house, you want to die, and I want to live well. Goodbye, whoever sells your house, anyway, I don't want to buy it anyway."

"No, you can't do this! Let's say everything. Yes, what do you say if you don't buy it, don't buy it, how can this work?" Old Hu was anxious, he had already pushed Wang Hao away, and Li Jiaming didn't buy it, so how could he make money.

These three sets of courtyard houses had been in his hands for a long time, and finally two people came to ask, but in the end it turned out to be such a situation.

At this moment, Lao Hu regretted it very much. Why did he say so badly two days ago? Okay, now I have offended one, and I won't buy the other.

"Why can't you do it? You also promised that they did a good job, but in the end they said they wouldn't sell it? You can do it, why can't I do it? Okay, I'm leaving, you don't stop me again, Stop it, be careful I beat you."

Old Hu can only let go helplessly. He really regrets it now, why should he be greedy?

Wouldn't it be good to sell it to Wang Hao for 3,000 yuan? It's all right now. I can't sell a set. I have to wait for the next person to buy a house. I don't know that I have to wait until the year of the donkey.

Fang Ru went to Qian Jianghuai's place on the weekend, because of the temporary change of the house after the talks, his face was inevitably a little sad.

"What's the matter? I'm slouching? Lao Chen has given you too much homework recently?"

Qian Jianghuai asked with concern. From Chen Guanghe, Qian Jianghuai also knew that his apprentice was serious in school and was very popular with teachers. We like it.

Chen Guanghe also revealed in private that he intends to accept Fang Ru as a direct disciple, and vigorously cultivate, so that Fang Ru can go further in the biopharmaceutical industry.

But he knew Chen Guang and this person, and since he had expressed this meaning, Fang Ru must have been uncomfortable during this period of time.

Fang Ru had to deal with Chen Guanghe, and he had to learn medicine and medicinal plant cultivation with him. Even if he knew that Fang Ru was smart and capable of learning, Qian Jianghuai was a little worried.

"That's not the case. I can handle the study." Fang Ru said again about the bad things he had encountered in buying a house.

"Do you want to buy a courtyard house?" Qian Jianghuai walked in the yard with his hands on his back, "I'll help you ask."

He had a friend who was a little frustrated after the disaster and planned to sell the house in his hand and return to his hometown. go with.

"But in terms of price, it may not be very cheap. After all, his yard is relatively large. There are three entrances in the front and rear yard plus the downside house. If you want to buy it, I will talk to him about the price."

"Okay, thank you Master. Now." Fang Ru quickly thanked him.

"Don't thank me, let's check it out. How did you finish the homework assigned to you last weekend?"

"Master, just check it." Fang Ru's face was full of what he was best at studying. confidence.

The two masters and apprentices spent an hour reviewing what they had learned last week. Qian Jianghuai secretly nodded when seeing Fang Ru not only mastered it well, but even used it flexibly.

However, Qian Jianghuai's face is still faint: "You have a good grasp, but you can't be proud. You must know that there is no end to learning, and there is no room for mistakes on the road to medicine."

Fang Ru's face was pigmented, and Qian Jianghuai assured Qian Jianghuai: "Master Don't worry, I'll study hard and live up to your expectations of me."

Qian Jianghuai nodded, "You can trust me, Master. By the way, the Huang Jingbi stalk has already sprouted, do you want to go there? Take a look?"

"Okay." Fang Ru followed Qian Jianghuai, and the new green leaves of Huang Jingbi stalks fluttered in the wind, as if to welcome Fang Ru's arrival.

Fang Ru looked at the extra citrus stalks with a smile in his eyes.

Soon, they will have more and more Huang Jingbi stalks, and they are getting closer and closer to reform and opening up. Fang Ru has made a plan in his heart and is ready to do a big job at that time.

However, at that time, she was going to call Li Fenghua to Beijing. She had to study and couldn't take care of it, and Fang Ru didn't think she was a material for doing business.

Li Fenghua is different. She is naturally suitable for business, bold, careful, capable, and ambitious. Fang Ru needs such a person to help herself.

The two were talking, and there was a voice from outside. It was Qian Jimin who came in. As soon as he entered the door, he shouted: "Dad, I'm here."

Qian Jianghuai said with a cold face, " I'll be here. What are you yelling? If you want me to pick you up, I don't know I'm coming in?"

"Yes, I'm coming in now." Qian Jimin didn't mind his father's indifference, and entered the door with things in his hand, "Dad, I brought you Chen Ji's dim sum."

Qian Jianghuai drooped his eyelids and hummed, "Put it on the table."

Qian Jimin put the things on the table, and smiled and said to Qian Jianghuai, "Dad, you Look, what else do you need, I'll do it for you."

"Nothing is needed, you just need to stay in front of me as long as you do n't, and you'll be upset when you see it." Qian Jianghuai said with a solemn face.

Qian Jimin seemed to be hurt by these words. He was silent for a while before he began to warm up with Qian Jianghuai.

Although Fang Ru looked at Qian Jianghuai with a cold face, his eyes softened as he watched his son.

After Qian Jimin left, Fang Ru asked Qian Jianghuai: "Master, what are you?"

Qian Jianghuai sighed and said, "I didn't blame him for what happened back then, and he also made up for it, although I didn't. I received it."

"Then you?" Fang Ru was a little puzzled. Since Qian Jimin had been forgiven, why Qian Jianghuai still had such an attitude.

Qian Jianghuai snorted, "I have suffered so much, what happened to him after two days of cold?"

Fang Ru smiled after hearing this. She knew that Master was just a little angry.

"Master, since you have forgiven brother, don't say anything like that just now. I think the brother was very sad when you said it." Fang Ru persuaded.

Qian Jianghuai hummed, did not speak, but his attitude was obviously softened.

After Fang Ru came out, Qian Jimin waited outside, saw Fang Ru, hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "My father?"

"Master has already forgiven you. He just can't help him. You can coax him a few more times. , It's all right." Fang Ru said.

"Thank you, Junior Sister, if I don't have you, I really don't know what to do?" Qian Jimin really thanked Fang Ru.

Fang Ru smiled: "You do not thank me, all this is the master's meaning."

Qian Jimin heard this, nose acid: " I do not blame Dad?,"

"There is probably blame, just However, those who have experienced hardship have more desire for family affection. In the future, you will be better to Master."

"Don't worry, I will." Qian Jimin promised.

Two days later, Wang Hao brought good news. The old Hutuo found him and said that he was willing to sell the courtyard to him for a thousand yuan.

"I deliberately pressed him for two days, and the price was lowered to 800." Wang Hao was a little proud when he said this, the old Hu, if he didn't show him a bit of color, he really thought Wang Hao was a bully.

Thinking of Lao Hu's face that was about to cry, Wang Hao couldn't help laughing.

"Eight hundred, that's really not expensive. Let me go with you now to sign the contract, and find a time to complete the transfer procedures." Fang Ru said, this old Hu is unreliable. Buy it and feel at ease sooner.

"However, I can only buy two sets. My master helped me contact a friend of his. He has a triple-entry courtyard. I have seen it. The courtyard is very good and the price is within my acceptable range. "

Fang Ru apologized, Wang Hao ran around about her, but she wanted him to lose weight.

"It's okay. Two sets are two sets. That set can't be sold, but Lao Hu found it himself." Wang Hao waved his hand. Fang Ru didn't depend on this matter. If it weren't for Lao Hu's greed, these three houses should have passed away. Under Fang Ru's name.

"Or, ask Wei Huan if you want it." Fang Ru said.

"Wei Huan, I have already contacted her, a small yard once entered, the counter-offer is four hundred and five." Wang Hao shook his head, "You don't need to worry about it. It was Lao Hu's fault. Now we It's pretty good to be willing to buy two sets of him. If he dares to whistle, let's not buy it."

"Well , let 's go!" Wang Hao said so, Fang Ru didn't get entangled anymore. She was mainly afraid of wasting Wang Hao's kindness. Wang Hao didn't mind herself, and she didn't even mind.

"Actually, if you can, if you buy the courtyard house, it will be good whether you live in it yourself or sell it out in the future." Fang Ru said, knowing that the house price will still rise in the future.

Wang Hao shook his head: "I won't join in the fun."

When Lao Hu knew that Fang Ru was only willing to buy two sets of courtyard houses, his face was even more ugly. He couldn't afford to offend Wang Hao, so Wang Hao just pressed the price to 800 yuan. He knew that Wang Hao remembered his hatred of raising the price of one thousand and two.

Eight hundred is eight hundred. You can get out of all three houses at once. Who knew that Fang Ru was only willing to buy two sets again, so Lao Hu was naturally unhappy.

Wang Hao put his hand in his pocket and looked at Lao Hu slantingly: "Who can blame this? If you don't have trouble looking for trouble, we would have bought these three suites for 1,000 yuan soon? Now Fang Ru talks to others. A house has been negotiated. That house is larger than yours and the price is right. Is there anything wrong with her buying two?"

"Yes, but didn't we say that before, you buy all three sets of 800 yuan, now you only buy two sets, these 800 yuan..." Lao Hu spread his hands.

Wang Hao sneered: "Why, do you want to regret it again?"

"It's not that I want to regret it again. We are different from what we said before. You only buy two sets. The price must be mentioned, otherwise I will lose money. "Old Hu said with a bitter face.

Wang Hao raised his eyebrows: "I don't know if you will lose, but the two suites cost 800 yuan. If you want to sell them, you can sell them. If you don't want to sell us, we will find another house. You really think I can't find another house. Buy yours?"

"Don't forget, I was only willing to come back to buy your house when you asked someone to come to me."

"Eight hundred and five, eight hundred and five?" Lao Hu still wanted to raise the price. Some.

"Only eight hundred, you don't sell it." Wang Hao winked at Fang Ru.

Fang Ru understood what Wang Hao meant, and turned around and walked outside: "Wang Hao, let's go. I didn't want to come back at first. This person regretted it last time, I still remember it. I came here because of your face. If he doesn't want to, then forget it."

"Oh, don't, my aunt, why are you so anxious that you just leave?" Lao Hu quickly stepped forward and stopped Fang Ru, "Okay, eight hundred is eight. Hundred, I really convinced you, don't bargain too much."

Fang Ru looked at Lao Hu: "It's not that we bargain, but you don't speak honesty. If you say a thousand, you mention one thousand and two. If you don't play so much, I bought these three suites for you a long time ago, and there is nothing so much."

"Oh, girl, don't say anything. I'm in my heart now, I regret it. You said that I planned it. What's wrong? Oh, don't say it, don't say it."

Lao Hu really feels distressed. The two houses are missing four hundred yuan at once, which makes him more uncomfortable than cutting his flesh, and there is one house that cannot be sold in his hands. , But what can he do, he still has to sell, he can't smash all the houses in his hands.

After signing the contract with Lao Hu, we negotiated for a few days to go through the transfer procedures, Fang Ru looked at Wang Hao, "Thank you, if it weren't for your help, I think it's really not good for you to buy such a good house at such a cheap price. It's easy."

"You don't have to be polite with me. Brother Meng Xing entrusts you to me. That's your trust in me." Wang Hao waved his hand.

"By the way, on the day of the transfer procedure, come here too. I have something to give you." Wang Hao helped himself so that he had to give something to express his gratitude. Fang Ru thought of Yurong ointment.

This gift is good, maybe you can help yourself with a wave of publicity in advance.

"That's OK." Wang Hao nodded when thinking that it would be more convenient for him to be by the side when going through the procedures.

Fang Ru returned home that night and talked to Fang Weihua and Fang Yue about buying a house, both of them were a little excited.

On the day of the transfer, Fang Weihua and Fang Yue were both neatly dressed, their hair was meticulously combed, and they looked very serious.

Fang Ru smiled: "You two don't need to do this, just go through the transfer procedure."

Because of Wang Hao's help, the transfer procedure went smoothly. Fang Yue took the house deed in her hand and sighed: "I didn't expect that I would have a house, just like a dream."

After finishing speaking, Fang Yue went to hold Fang Ru's arm again: "Sister, thank you?"

Wang Hao is going through the transfer procedure. At the time, I realized that Fang Ru's house was bought for his brother and sister, but the other side showed respect in his heart.

At this moment, seeing Fang Yue sticking to Fang Ru like this, she smiled: "Your sister relationship is pretty good."

"That is, my sister is the best sister in the world." Fang Yue smiled at Wang Hao.

"I will take you to see the new house?" Wang Hao asked.

Fang Yue looked at Fang Ru, and Fang Ru nodded.

When Wang Hao drove, Fang Ru and Fang Yue sat in the back seats, and Fang Weihua sat in the passenger seat. He looked at Wang Hao and said, "Thank you so much this time."

"No thanks, Brother Meng Xing is my good buddy, and Fang Ru is my sister-in-law. I should help running errands."

When he got to the place, Fang Yue Looking at the beautiful yard, he took Fang Ru's hand and said thank you.

"Silly Ayue, you will have to pay back your sister's money in the future. You bought this house by yourself, so you don't need to thank sister." Fang Ru touched Fang Yue's hair.

"Thank you too. If it's sister, how can I have such a house. But, sister, don't we really tell my parents about buying a house?" Fang Yue asked, and Fang Weihua looked up.

"Don't tell me for the time being, think about my sister-in-law."

Fang Weihua and Fang Yue thought of Chen Cuiping, and immediately ignored the idea of ​​telling their parents. They don't want to get in trouble.

After seeing the yard, Wang Hao is leaving too.

Before the separation, Fang Ru took out two small and beautiful blue and white porcelain boxes and handed them to Wang Hao: "This is the Yurong ointment I made. The effect is better than that of Xuefu ointment. It can not only whiten but also remove spots, and use it for a long time. You take it back and give it to auntie, it is a piece of my heart. But now I only have a few bottles in my hand, and I am going to make it later, and I will give you a few more boxes."