Chapter 50

Chen Dan looked at Fang Ru with some worry. This Professor Chen was so harsh, Fang Ru was called to the office, would he not be scolded?

Fang Ru shook her head towards Chen Dan: "Don't worry, it's okay."

Chen Guanghe didn't recognize her at first, but later called her name. It should be entrusted by the master. If there is anything to tell her, Fang Ru guessed.

When he arrived at the office, it was exactly the same as Fang Ru had guessed.

"Old Qian told me about you, it's different from what I imagined."

Chen Guanghe took a look at Fang Ru. Although Qian Jianghuai said his apprentice was a little girl, the little girl was a little too pretty. It's not like an academic person.

Chen Guanghe felt that Qian Jianghuai had stayed in the country for a long time, and his vision of seeing people had also deteriorated.

"Do you understand what was said in class?" After seeing Fang Ru such a beautiful young girl, Chen Guanghe's eyes couldn't help but feel a little inattentive.

"Understand, the teacher's lecture is very interesting, and many of the content that I found boring when reading the book became completely different after the teacher said it." Fang Ru said.

"Oh? Did you preview in advance?" Chen Guanghe raised his drooping eyelids again, with a hint of interest in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm used to taking a look at the book first when I got the book. I knew that there was this course today, so I previewed it in advance." Teacher Fang Ru replied.

"Well, this is a good habit, we should keep it well." At this moment, Chen Guanghe feels that he understands the old money a little, probably because he has taken a fancy to the apprentice's diligence. "If you don't understand, just ask the teacher. . " "

I really do not understand some places, you can now ask the teacher? "Fang Ru asked, when she preview yesterday, there are few places did not understand, just take this opportunity to consult with Teacher Chen.

"Of course you can. What don't you understand?" Chen Guanghe, a student who likes to learn and ask questions, saw Fang Ru like this. Although his face was still serious, his voice inevitably became softer.

But when Chen Guanghe saw the questions Fang Ru asked, his face sank, and his voice became a little cold: "I won't talk about these questions until the end of the semester. It is normal that you don't understand them now."

Chen Guang He was a little angry, he felt that Fang Ru was a little stupid, even if he wanted to please the teacher, he couldn't ask him the last question in the textbook.

"Teacher, I have finished reading this book, but I don't understand these few points." Fang Ru knew that Chen Guanghe had misunderstood. This was the same as the original master, she quickly explained.

"Have you finished reading? Although this book is the most basic thing, it is not so easy to fully understand it. You read it casually, even if you have finished reading it?"

Chen Guanghe put his hand on the table, his eyes Looking directly at Fang Ru: "Fang Ru, the most important thing to study is not to deceive. You can deceive the teacher, but you can't deceive yourself. Seeing that you are the apprentice of the old money, I won't care about you this time. I hope you In the future, I can study steadily, instead of using these opportunistic things."

"Teacher, you really misunderstood me. In fact, my master, like you, felt that I was impatient and clever." Fang Ru said.

Chen Guanghe nodded: "Your master still sees you very thoroughly."

Fang Ru smiled, and then said: "I have been smarter since I was a child. As long as it is something I have seen, I will never forget it. So I read the book faster. I really finished reading this book. I read every word very carefully. It's not like the teacher just flipped through it as you said."

Chen Guanghe looked at Fang Ru in surprise: Forget?"

Fang Ru nodded: "You can say so."

Chen Guanghe still had a hint of suspicion. He asked a few questions casually, and Fang Ru could answer them all. Only then did Chen Guanghe believe that Fang Ru did not lie.

He sat in the position and was silent for a long time before Fang Ru said, "You have such a talent. It is a waste of time to study with ordinary students. Well, in my class in the future, if you want to listen to it, you don't want to. You can read other books. You can read the textbook to me as soon as possible. I'm looking for other materials for you."

"Okay, thank you teacher." Fang Ru smiled. Although Chen Guanghe was strict, he was eclectic in teaching. The learning method he said was exactly what Fang Ru needed.

"Don't thank me first. I will give you two months to read all the textbooks. Then I will give you the exams by myself. I hope you can say thank you for these two after you finish the exams.." Chen Guanghe waved his hand and said.

"Then during this period, can I come to ask the teacher for advice?" Fang Ru asked.

"Yes, yes, but I don't stay in the office when I have no class. Most of the time is in my laboratory. If you have any questions, just come to my laboratory. Even if I don't have time, There are still many of your senior brothers and sisters there, and they can also help you answer."

"Thank you so much, teacher."

Fang Ru smiled when he returned to the classroom. Chen Dan finally felt relieved seeing her like this.

"What did Teacher Chen call you?"

"Just to ask me if I can understand what was in class," Fang Ru said.

"You know Teacher Chen?" Chen Dan touched his head, but it was not right. When class was over, Teacher Chen asked Fang Ru's name specially. Obviously the two did not know each other.

"It's a bit related, my master and Teacher Chen are friends." Fang Ru explained.

"You still have a master?" Chen Dan felt that this beautiful new classmate became more and more mysterious. "How do you feel like the master of martial arts described in the book."

Fang Ru smiled, "What master of martial arts, my master is I know when i was an educated youth, I followed him to learn traditional Chinese medicine. "

Dan Chen puzzled:"? now that you learn traditional Chinese medicine, how not to apply for Traditional Chinese medicine, "