Chapter 60

Wang Xia's voice was trembling. For more than a month, they had put in so much effort and only slept for three or four hours a day, just to ensure that every data was correct.

But now, someone could easily lose to the data they had recorded hard, and Wang Xia had a desire to kill.

"In our laboratory, only the teacher and the four of us have keys. Before leaving, I looked at the lock specially and I was sure that the door was locked when I left."

Jiang Ping walked to the door and looked at the laboratory. The lock, the lock is intact, and has not been destroyed.

Wang Xia looked at Jiang Ping: "What do you mean? You think I did all this? Why should I do this?"

Jiang Ping shook his head, "I didn't say that you did it, I just said that you were suspicious. Not just You, including me, Zhang Wei, and Fang Ru, we all have suspicions."

"I don't understand what you mean, do you want us to be suspicious of each other? Jiang Ping, you have to know that the people in our laboratory are We have come to this day by unity."

"Now that something has happened, everyone is sad, but at this time, you say everyone is suspicious, Jiang Ping, I always thought you were a stable and reliable person, but now it seems, I think You are wrong." Wang Xia looked disappointed.

Jiang Ping shook his head again: "Wang Xia, I just said that we are all suspects, but did not say that this incident was done by one of us. You see, I just said casually, including you, everyone the reactions are great. " "

we know, how much effort we put into this experiment, so we can not easily destroy their own efforts. I believe that everyone here, do not do it. "

"But now, only we have the key, and the laboratory door lock is intact. What does this mean? It shows that some people want us to think that we have a thief."

Jiang Ping said this, Zhang The expressions of Wei, Wang Xia and Fang Ru all changed.

"But how did that person open the door of our laboratory?" Fang Ru asked.

Jiang Ping shook his head: "I don't know this."

Jiang Ping closed the door of the laboratory: "You come with me."

Zhang Wei and three people followed Jiang Ping into the laboratory. Jiang Ping stopped and looked back at San. Person: "I don't know who is doing us, but one thing is for sure, this person wants us to fight inwardly."

"He dreams!" Wang Xia snorted coldly.

"Yes, he is dreaming. He doesn't know how deep revolutionary feelings we have established in our common struggle. However, now the enemy is secretly and I am in the dark. I would like to ask everyone to cooperate with me in a play." Jiang Ping Said.

"Acting? What kind of play?" Zhang Wei asked.

"You said, who of us is the most suitable to be an insider?" Jiang Ping asked.

Zhang Wei, Fang Ru, and Wang Xia looked at each other and looked at each other. Zhang Wei first said: "I am definitely not suitable. Although I am not as good as Jiang Ping, I have the longest time with the teacher. Everyone knows that I cannot betray. Teacher. Even Fan Jun just wants to win over Jiang Ping, not me."

"I, I don't think I'm suitable," Wang Xia said.

Fang Ru found that the three of them were looking at him, and couldn't help pointing their noses: "Do you think I am suitable for being an insider?"

Jiang Ping shook his head, "You are not suitable, Wang Xia should be the most suitable one."

"Jiang Ping, what are you talking nonsense? How could I be suitable?" Wang Xia's eyes widened.

Jiang Ping smiled: "Listen to me, think about it, when Fang Ru was about to enter the laboratory, were you not convinced?"

Wang Xia didn't want to admit it, but Jiang Ping was telling the truth, so she ordered Nodding: "It's no surprise that I'm not convinced. Fang Ru was only a freshman and was absorbed into the laboratory by the teacher. Don't you have any opinions?"

Zhang Wei hurriedly raised his hand: "I really have no opinion. I absolutely believe in Teacher Fu."

Jiang Ping nodded, "The teacher told me in advance to absorb Fang Ru into the laboratory. I really don't have any comments, anyway. If it's not Fang Ru, it's someone else, so I would rather be Fang Ru."

Wang Xia curled her lips : "You are all good people together, but I am a bad person."

Jiang Ping smiled, "So, I say you are the most suitable. Be a thief. I know that when you were unconvinced at the beginning, you also showed it on the outside. Therefore, if someone wants to provoke the relationship between our laboratory, you are the best person."

"But I don't want to do it. "Wang Xia said, she knew that Jiang Ping was right, but she didn't want to be the bad guy, even if she came to the show.

"Think about it, that person only talked about our two-month data this time and changed a small part of the data. If someday he sneaks into our laboratory and destroys all the data, how about our laboratory?"

Jiang Ping's hypothesis successfully changed the faces of all three people.

Wang Xia was a little unwilling: "Anyway, you just want me to be a bad person, right?"

"You can't think about it, think about it, you sacrificed so much for the benefit of our laboratory, you I don't want our experimental results to be ruined by others, right?" Jiang Ping followed good advice.

Wang Xia was naturally unwilling. For this experiment, she sacrificed the time she spent with her lover and children. Someone wanted to destroy the results of this experiment, and it was no different from killing her.

Wang Xia looked at Fang Ru and Zhang Wei: "Do you think so too?"

Although Zhang Wei did not speak, the meaning revealed in his eyes, but he agreed with Jiang Ping's ideas. Fang Ru couldn't express his opinion, after all, it had something to do with him.

Wang Xia gritted her teeth after seeing what the two of them were doing, "Okay, since you all think I can, I will be the gangster. I can tell you that if you have caught the supporter behind the scenes, you will have to give me money."

Jiang Ping smiled: "I can't do anything about this, or do you apply to the teacher to see it?"

Wang Xia gave Jiang Ping a white look, knowing that the teacher has been picking up a lot recently, and asked her to apply to the teacher. Raising wages, Jiang Ping is really too bad.

"I have never been a rape, tell me, what should I do?" Since she has made up her mind, Wang Xia is also unambiguous.

"It's very simple. When you leave the laboratory today, you will pretend to be sullen. Then complain to someone and say that since Fang Ru came, you have been squeezed out by us." Jiang Ping said.

"That's all right?" Wang Xia was a little skeptical, so she could catch the person behind the scenes?

"Yes, that's it." Jiang Ping looked at Wang Xia's suspicion and said, "This matter really doesn't have to be so complicated. Do you know why I chose you to be this insider instead of someone else?"

Wang Xia He curled his lips and said, "Didn't you say that I expressed dissatisfaction with the other party before."

"This is only one aspect. The most important thing is that the enemy wants you to be an insider, or they think you are suitable for doing it." This thief."

"What do you mean?" Not only Wang Xia, but Zhang Wei and Fang Ru also showed doubts on their faces.

Jiang Ping did not immediately give an answer, but looked at Fang Ru: "Fang Ru, do you think about it, what do the destroyed data have in common?"

Fang Ru first thought about the importance of data. I realized that the data I recorded was not the core data.

The core data are all stored in Chen Guanghe's place. Wouldn't it be put in the laboratory like this? Chen Guanghe is still very cautious in doing things.

But wait, all those data were recorded by her alone. Fang Ru's eyes lit up: "Those data are all my notes, so they are destroyed?"

The person behind this scene has a good calculation. This is obviously to make Wang Xia and herself pinch.

Wang Xia also understood at this time: "You mean that person knew that I was dissatisfied with Ru, and also knew Fang Ru's handwriting, that's why he did this?"

Jiang Ping nodded, "That's what I meant."

Fang Ru thought for a while. There are too many people who know her handwriting. I don't know how many people have read her notes. These people naturally recognize her handwriting.

Wang Xia gritted her teeth: "Okay, I'll just do what you said." Since this person came at her from the beginning, it's useless for her to hide.

After solving the matter, Jiang Ping looked at Fang Ru: "You recorded these data yourself. How much can you remember?"

" You can remember everything," Fang Ru said.

Although Jiang Ping knew that Fang Ru had the ability to remember, he was surprised when he heard Fang Ru's answer. You must know that it is not easy to write down all the data that have no relationship and are independent of each other.

They were lucky. The person picked the data recorded by Fang Ru. If they were replaced by someone else, they would have to repeat the experiment with the missing data.

"Then it's up to you to restore the data," Jiang Ping said.

"Don't worry, just

leave it to me." Fang Ru patted his chest, "Ensure that no data will go wrong." After Fang Ru restored the data, Chen Guanghe also came to the laboratory. After learning about it , He lowered his head and pondered for a while, and said, "Just do what you said." The

students were sensible, and Chen Guanghe was also very pleased. As for the people behind the scenes who harm others, it is still the same sentence, harming others and ultimately harming oneself.

After finishing the finishing work, this stage of the experiment came to an end.

Fang Ru resumed his normal schedule, but Wang Xia began to earnestly carry out the tasks Jiang Ping gave her.

In order to strive for naturalness and convince those behind the scenes, Wang Xia did not behave very clearly. Only occasionally when talking to people, it seemed as if he had missed his mouth, and occasionally he would say one or two things to complain about Fang Ru.

However, whenever she said something like this, Wang Xia always smiled and said to others: "In fact, I just complained. Fang Ru is really good. Our teacher values ​​her."

This explanation is better than no explanation, Wang Xia The more I said it, the more people felt that she had no silver three hundred taels here.

After a week or two of this, someone finally approached Wang Xia.